Author Topic: British Christmas song  (Read 1143 times)

TM BILL

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: British Christmas song
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 08:10:18 am »
So true Bill....but you know what....the exact same shit is going on in the lucky country right here under our noses.....our businesses are closing down and going broke why we pay billions of taxpayers dollars a year to fish these criminals out of the ocean and then proceed to throw whatever they want at them....and if you say anything your a racist.... >:(
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 10:32:10 am »
So much for the Christmas warm and fuzzy love and compassion for this thread ::).
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 11:10:19 am »
meanwhile in the real Australia  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8B3C6kvJA
Best is in the West !!

TM BILL

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 12:30:55 pm »
Lighten up and see the humour  :)

Personally I couldn't give a fork about immigrants anymore , if the original residents of a country really don't want anymore immigrants then they will eventually do something about it .

Same with everybody wishing others a happy Christmas , how many actually believe in the real meaning of this Christmas thing ??? and how many are just hypocrites

I am a proud agnostic  ;D but I do wish everyone a very happy holiday  :)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 01:31:04 pm »
Lighten up and see the humour  :)

Personally I couldn't give a fork about immigrants anymore , if the original residents of a country really don't want anymore immigrants then they will eventually do something about it .

Same with everybody wishing others a happy Christmas , how many actually believe in the real meaning of this Christmas thing ??? and how many are just hypocrites

I am a proud agnostic  ;D but I do wish everyone a very happy holiday  :)

+1

Well it's 1 o'clock and I've just had my first " On holidays " beer

Hang on. Having a stubby at  1 o'clock . I must of been on holidays all year....haha Cheers
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B