Author Topic: Nice people part 3  (Read 891 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Nice people part 3
« on: December 17, 2013, 11:55:12 pm »
Spent some time out of the west recently.

Person #1
Took in a free workshop tour.Nice cuppa coffee with a big chat to solve the VMX problems of Australia.  :)  ;)
Then onto a complimentary lunch with a grand tiki tour of City lookout, Cat & Industrial Area, Suncorp rugby stadium where the NSW team continues to lose  :P and then dropped off at the door of hotel.

Person #2
Continual informational tour of Surfers Paradise/Gold Coast via facebook   :)

Person #3
Another afternoon and evening at the pub, par taking in a meal. Then hitting the pillow exhausted after an awesome Christmas lights tour, while being above more classic treasures.

Thank you nice people, will return the favour anyday you choose  8)

Best is in the West !!

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
Re: Nice people part 3
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:08:41 am »
Went out to lunch yesterday with some retired and retiring ambos, bugger me  2 blokes I used to work with 20 yearss ago at ACI Insulation wandered in and sat at the next table, spoilt for choice of good blokes to talk to! Got home and chucked the mountain bike in the car and headed off for a twilight Xmas ride an BBQ with some younger types. Ripper day with ripper people. J PS if your reading this Hoony Klaus Bech and Brian Rowe said to say hello.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: Nice people part 3
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 06:52:23 pm »
Noted J Man.

what a coincidence hey !
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)