Author Topic: eBay shipping Problem  (Read 6555 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: eBay shipping Problem
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 11:12:13 pm »
Mark, dude, it's vintage. They must have known you were a fuddy duddy
That's Mister old fart, fuddy duddy, baby boomer, bully boy to you dude
Hey Dude, how's the little fella after being to the vet? ;D
Reggie's got a badly infected snout which the vet's a bit worried about because of where the cut is and because the little bloke's immune system isn't all that shithot. He's on killer antibiotics, his steroid dose has been increased and I have to try and keep his nose out of wet food so he's on a dry food diet. I can hear the poor little bugger sneezing as I write this.........That'll teach him to take on a Doberman ::).
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 11:20:13 pm »
Yeah, but that Doberman wont go near him again.....that nazi woofie will have learned his lesson!!!!! I bet your mum wants to "fix" it up.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline yamaico

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 11:25:42 pm »
Mark, dude, it's vintage. They must have known you were a fuddy duddy
That's Mister old fart, fuddy duddy, baby boomer, bully boy to you dude
Hey Dude, how's the little fella after being to the vet? ;D
Reggie's got a badly infected snout which the vet's a bit worried about because of where the cut is and because the little bloke's immune system isn't all that shithot. He's on killer antibiotics, his steroid dose has been increased and I have to try and keep his nose out of wet food so he's on a dry food diet. I can hear the poor little bugger sneezing as I write this.........That'll teach him to take on a Doberman ::).

Reggie could have killed that Doberman Mark old fart bully boy baby boomer rich dude with fancy bikes.....

If he'd gotten stuck in his throat on the way down ;D ;D

Offline Charlie B

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 11:34:56 pm »
It's part of the eBay system that stops us down here bidding or even seeing used stuff any more, I found a rear hub last week by looking through eBay Canada which the second I signed into my account with my NZ address & tried bidding came up with same message, changed primary address to Maicojames' & was able to bid no problems then changed back to my address when paying without any problem
Hoping I don't get the same email at a later date, am I correct in saying the email was from eBay & not the seller?

Hi guys

Not sure if this is one way to overcome some of the issues that look to exclude purchasers from outside the US, however one option could be using a service such as http://www.myus.com/

Has anyone used this service with success?

Retiring ... all bikes and parts must go.....  1984 KX250's (2 off) and Resto Project 1983 KX125's (3 off)

PM for details

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 06:28:54 pm »
The "Comgateway" thing seems to have noooo problems either. ;)

If your in Australia or Nu Zeelund and don't no what the company Comgateway does look it up, having an address in the USA listed in your ebay profile  is very...handy ;)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 06:57:19 pm »
I used Comgateway to ship 2 YZ shocks and a pair of fox airs over with no problems at all

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 07:40:15 pm »
I shouldn't have to use any of those companies. Shock absorbers are not a restricted import. I've imported four pairs of motorcycle shocks and an upmarket set of shocks for my Jeepster with no problems from US or Australian customs or up until now, eBay's Global Shipping. I got this email from them today. It's an eBay Global Shipping Program rule apparently...You learn something every day. I'll make sure the sellers don't ship shocks via eBay Global in the future.

Dear firko,
We apologize that you were not able to receive item#:121227274958 . This item was sent through the Global Shipping Program and could not be delivered to you because the shipment was a restricted item for import through the eBay Global Shipping Program. It may be possible for you to purchase these items on eBay from the United States if the seller is willing to send the item to you directly but, they won't be able to be shipped through the Global Shipping Program. The program has restrictions with any type of air, gas or liquid in a compressed container and all shocks are being restricted through the program.

'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline kenny5000

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 07:42:17 pm »
I've used bongo international, I would not recommend them! Shipping is way over the top! When I emailed to complain they stated they ship best possible means which is not true as the US has a lot of international flat rate shipping options with USPS that I've used through private seller with no issues.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 07:50:35 pm »
Ebay when are they going to understand "if it ain't broke DON'T fix it!"
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.