Author Topic: hey whatsup  (Read 1579 times)

oldjaprides

hey whatsup
« on: June 07, 2008, 11:53:30 am »
  So it looks like there are plenty of people who like riding old bikes around in the dirt.-got an old dirt bike in the shed ,myself,that some guy told me was made by a helicopter company-Ive never actually seen an orange helicopter yet maybe they just make the airframes orange and paint the choppers white .Has anybody ever been to the factory.All I know is the damn thing flies (1980 KTM495 desert racer)! As time goes by I will endeavour to list parts for sale -Ive just started to have a go on ebay and it seems like there is a fair bit of interest there-when I list bits that are useful to you dirt diggers will try to post a note herein to give you the drop and if any of you really want the particular bit you can email me and we'll sort it out so you dont miss out-unless its a bell helmet-in which case the word is that it might be best to let the auction run up to 2grand-(what?are they kidding!!!)-Seriously though am just starting to clear out the workshop to demolish and build a new factory on-site so there will be 28 yers worth of (put away) bits up forsale- You are all welcome to contact me on oldjap@live com.au if you have yamaha trail or mx from very early 70s to mid 80s requiring a specific chassis part cause thats what most of the dirt parts are from.Thanks for welcoming me and see you out there.

Quicksilver

Re: hey whatsup
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 12:11:47 pm »
Do you have much in the way of YZ250C 1976 parts. Tank would be helpful.

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 01:44:53 pm »
Do you have much in the way of YZ250C 1976 parts. Tank would be helpful.

Hey quickie, I have an alloy tank that I believe is YZ250C, are you chasing an original ready-to-use? or one that is dead straight but needs a full paint job? mine is the latter and I can send some pics if interested ($100 plus postage)
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Quicksilver

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 01:48:05 pm »
PM sent...  ;)