Author Topic: Knight Rotax on vft.org  (Read 4683 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Knight Rotax on vft.org
« on: November 27, 2013, 10:02:28 am »
If anyone is looking to get into flat track or even Evo dirt track, you couldn't go wrong with this little sweetie. It's got the state of the art engine in arguably the best of the later style twin shock frames plus as a bonus the cool as penguin piss P&M wheels. The Rotax engine is the best air cooled 4 stroke single out there bar none and the price is very reasonable for the quality of the bike.

http://www.vft.org/vftforsale2.html
Knight Twin Shock ROTAX 505. Hogan Shocks, K&N, Fresh Nickasil Cylinder and Piston 2.9 hours on motor. Two piece plastic tank. Paint job excellent, decals removable. Adjustable Clamps, Pro Taper Bars, New 1 heat race Golden Tire on rear, still fresh one side on front. PM Wheels. New Jemco Exhaust. Bike has as should lots of power and torque, Dyno print out and Woods Rotax Manual with sale along with other cylinder. Only problem with bike is on long runs it builds up crank pressure and blows oil through crank case breather. Bike Located in Charleston, SC 29492

$5,500
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Rotax on vft.org
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:57:13 pm »
Double yum with sprinkles!!!! ;)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Rotax on vft.org
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 08:15:12 pm »
Yes super cool bike firko  ;) I seen it a few hours back on vft.org
well priced for what you get as you said .
just need that lotto bloke to ring me this week for a win ???