Author Topic: Bloody Optus  (Read 1448 times)

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
Bloody Optus
« on: November 14, 2013, 10:56:50 pm »
G day viewers does anybody here have a problems with picking up a signal through Optus? I can't believe they can sell you a contract and then not supply the service. Its like buying a new car without the bloody keys. Jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Bloody Optus
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 08:31:32 am »
I had a wireless internet deal with Optus and the signal in my area according to them was "good', but the connection was slow as a tax refund cheque.
I called them and told them I was cancelling my contract due to poor reception and after some stern words the operator cancelled my contract.
Poor service is a legitimate reason to give them the boot, go for it.
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 09:23:55 am »
work went to optusmistic but couldn`t get the coverage required and as the phones are use as a safety tool they went back to Telstra in some areas. now let`s talk about vodafail

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 10:14:32 am »
Use to be Vodaphony...got sick of no service all the time and the bullshit "where currently updating your area in the next 6 months"...my wife is a sucker for the idiot phone sales or cold calling junkies promising the world and delivering nothing.....in the end we went back to Telstra who we hate but they are the only ones with decent coverage.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 10:50:11 am »
I have everything with telstra for business and personel use. Hardly ever have any issues. Did have some internet cable issue  a few weeks back and got a wi fi usb stick but only used it for 2 days then issue was sorted. I think it was during the nbn upgrade at my exchange but they did not admit to that. I never swap to others as the service is more important than the cost to me. Been with them since day dot. Minimal problems.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 01:38:06 pm »
I used to have everything with optus until we moved to the country a few years ago and had to change to Telstra.  I find Telstra are ok if you keep on top of them, just ring and winge and they'll refund/change what you ask for. 

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 03:44:00 pm »
jimson
you have been to my house only thing that works well is telstra
mobile and internet
jim