Author Topic: Where are they hiding???  (Read 3637 times)

Offline fatboycrash

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Where are they hiding???
« on: June 02, 2008, 03:04:42 pm »
Rightio, I gots me a huge lump of envy and admiration.
The other day in between tearing up fifty dollar notes in the dirt I took notice of something. In the club I'm of member of (does tact demand that I omit it's name?) there is several standout members of the fairer sex that have me open mouthed with admiration. They turn up with their partners/husbands and sometimes children, help unload bikes, act as club officials, help out at the sign in tent, help at the scrutineering, sell raffle tickets, smile and laugh at all our dumb jokes, look shit hot, don't get flustered, walk around and socialize with just about everyone, look after someone elses kids while they get something to eat and make sure the significant other is supported/fed and encouraged accordingly! AND he's mostly  ignored her because the jetting is not right, flux capacitor/wobbulator or whatever is broken and she goes home happy at a good day out!
Struth! ;D ;D ;D
How did you blokes find them?? Has she got a twin sister?? ;D ;D ;D
Is it sexist to make the observation that these girls are the exception to the rule? What bloody champions!! Your bloods worth bottling. I'm  happy to trade ya........

Quicksilver

Re: Where are they hiding???
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 03:45:25 pm »
Mate. Ya just gotta look. Their are about. My missus is like that.
Umm let see. These some of the things she does/can do

She has crushed two toes helping me unload bikes, yet still helps do it.
Rubs down parts.
She can almost rip out a 351 Cleveland on her own.
Polishes mag wheels, or any other alloy parts
Cleans dirty parts.
Primers parts.
Stirs paint.
Mask/tapes up whatever I ask ( damn good at it too ).
She can quote the ID code every model GT Falcon from XR to XB including engine, trans, colour code and options codes.
She purchased her own Honda mower and weed trimmer that only shes allowed to use. We dont have any others  ;D ;D
In fact, she is the best helper you could ever ask for. Holds things, does spanner work.
Oh. And as of yesterday, she buys hubbie Elsinores.  ;D ;D

Before you asked... I checked..... No balls. ;D ;D .......Just a good lady. Prolly helps she was raised in outback. Never saw a school until she was 13 years old. Her father was scraper owner/drive with a whole flock of workers and and other equipment. Yeah my missus can do most things any bloke can and shes only 5'4 and as thin as a rack.

YSS

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 04:29:54 pm »
Do you offer clones ? I admire you for having a lady like that . They are very rare to come by .

oldfart

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 05:19:00 pm »
Mine was as keen as....Used to wash me bike, help fuel up at enduros - wait on me hand and foot . Then we got married  ;D

YSS

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 06:08:33 pm »
Are we talking about the same girl that I got married to? I must have clone of yours. ;D

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 06:19:50 pm »
OH 4 FX SAKES, thanks for that!
I come on this forum to forget my situation and BLAM!! in my face with a Missus reminder!
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline fatboycrash

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 07:32:55 pm »
Sorry mate, but I gots to know! How do these lucky bastards find 'em? I'm REALLY starting to think that you need to find a country handbrake, These city ones got high fallutin' ideas...

OH 4 FX SAKES, thanks for that!
I come on this forum to forget my situation and BLAM!! in my face with a Missus reminder!

Offline dkupf

• A-Grade
  • Kinka Beach Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 08:27:55 pm »
Yep my misses, Brings me coffee's when I'm working on the bikes and flages for me everytime I race. I've been trying to teach her for 5 years to clean my goggles between races but she doedn't seem to be learning this one  ??? Darcy
I might not be winning,But I'll be grinning

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 09:31:56 pm »
Stop sooking Wombat.Tough'n up.. ;)
I have just washed boy childs riding gear and getting ready for VMX sidecars next,yer I put medals on myself. :o
If ya can't bet them, join them!!!!!
bring on the art of flagging,cause I'm a bloody expert.
Best is in the West !!

Offline Maicojames

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 02:46:14 am »
Fatboy. my missus does not go to track much-especially now with the young boy ( 2 yrs on the 16th), but has supported me...has found parts..won e-bay auctions for said parts..has picked up a few bikes which I cleaned. repaired and made a few $ from to put into race bike...cleans gear...can't load or unload bikes, that requires my daughter ( 8yrs old). This August 29 will be our ten year anniversary.

It was only when I quit looking that she found me. I was 28 and all I did was ride and race. I went around with a nice grin, since I was riding all the time-and soon had to fight off the gals with a stick....but my wife..well, she lived a mile from my favorite track-and let me work on bikes in the living room. You could say ahe won me over pretty easily ;D ;D.

I know what you mean about those dedicated moto wives, though. I guess that I really have it made, as though I would like her to come to more races-I prefer to wrench, mix fuel, prepare etc with my daughter-she just "gets" the whole VMX thing more than her mother. It's all good.  BTW the last gals who jumped in the truck to load the bikes ended up being psychos to me, so be careful. ;D ;D
Life is suddenly very Monaro

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 02:17:06 pm »
make an interesting forum poll methinks - how many members' wives are pro their hobby/sport, agin' it, or don't give a toss.

and no, mine ain't pro.  she does rub my parts tho, which is nice.

YSS

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 02:40:55 pm »
Mine rubs my parts too , but she never comes to the track :(
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:50:16 pm by YSS »

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 10:22:15 pm »
C'mon Bigfella maybe you should have posted this in the wanted section .You never Know someone might have a spare they could bring down for the titles .
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 11:17:03 pm »
I've got a give away AND I'll subsidise postage.
Somebody, somebody..... anybody???
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline fatboycrash

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 02:37:56 pm »
Wanted??? Be blowed!!
It's like this, if ya no good at football don't play!! My mate says it's Okay to kick a footy around the park occasionally 'though but I'm wary of breakin another window or summat....
Just envious of those girls that actually get stuck in and enjoy hanging out with the boys, instead of well.... you know the picture!
FBC

C'mon Bigfella maybe you should have posted this in the wanted section .You never Know someone might have a spare they could bring down for the titles .