mainline

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: Wow!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:40:40 pm »
It has been flogged!
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 10:55:35 pm »
I always wanted a Kawasaki but couldn't afford one ;D

"This bike is definetly not for the faint hearted as it produces around 65 hp on powerband and will lift the front wheels.
"

It has more than one front wheel??

"It currently has a kx 125 gear lever on it. It still works fine only need to double tap into 3rd gear sometimes. Gearbox is fine its the lever that sometimes plays up"

I had a bike once, the motor was fine, it was just the throttle that wouldn't make any noise :o
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline hagon_84

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 09:41:07 am »
I always wanted a Kawasaki but couldn't afford one ;D

"This bike is definetly not for the faint hearted as it produces around 65 hp on powerband and will lift the front wheels.
"

It has more than one front wheel??

"It currently has a kx 125 gear lever on it. It still works fine only need to double tap into 3rd gear sometimes. Gearbox is fine its the lever that sometimes plays up"

I had a bike once, the motor was fine, it was just the throttle that wouldn't make any noise :o

Especially one that puts outs 65 horses thats one hell of a 250 bang for ur buck they say  ;D
1977 Hagon rm250b, 1977 yz400d, 1972 gauzonni rm125, 1969 greeves griffon 250, 1973 greeves griffon qub 380, hagon eso 500.