Author Topic: Dalby  (Read 15958 times)

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
Dalby
« on: October 08, 2013, 07:19:16 PM »
I heard today that the sidecar event that was to be in Dalby in 2 weeks has been caned due to 3 entries only. Iam not 3 legged only 2 but I was looking foward to having a look. Does anyone know what happened?

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
Re: Dalby
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 08:34:38 PM »
They are as weak as piss. Ron Ashe from out there owns 3 or 4 of the sidecars and lends them out to new folk to have a go on.
Apparently everyone is too busy doing this or that to make it out so we have put it off.....prob until the new year.
I understand people have shit to do but I have tried for more than 3 months to get a date set and it comes to this.

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 08:43:09 PM »
Hi EML. Iwas only going to go out & have a look during the day but I would love to have a crack at this if it does eventuate.

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 07:15:23 AM »
What needs to happen is some one other than Ronnie organise the event as Ronnie forgets what we tell him half the time, we will get there, the end of the year is the wrong time to be going out there any way, damn Shaw I don't want to ride when it's 40 DEG.      )(:; that.  Plus we need as many as we can get out there to show our appreciation for all that he does for us.    And your quite welcome to jump on one any time ba-xr2
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline EML

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 09:52:04 AM »
re-schudling for early next year so we can get a full compliment.
You just gotta ask ba-xr2 which I guess oyu just did :D

Offline yungy

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »
Sorry can't make next year but can make original date

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 08:35:48 PM »
I will be in for a ride when a date is set, as long as I am able to.

Offline EML

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 08:39:34 PM »
Ba, do you see yourself as a driver(rider) or passenger?

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 08:43:55 PM »
John I thought you would have outgrown those urges by now. Why not get your lovely little Elsinore out of the shed and come to the Nats. 
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline lama

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 04:52:53 PM »
i am going to speak to ronnie and the dalby club a day will be confirmed for march hopefully see you all there keep on watching or join queensland sidecar cross page on facebook for all dates and bulls@%t  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 08:28:51 PM »
I will be in for a ride when a date is set, as long as I am able to.

I see myself more of sucker willing to try most things.Hay Mick.Elle is in a shipping container at the moment.We have just bougt a house so it will come out soon but my 86 250 gets finnished first as Elle also need some attention.

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »
I Heard today this event will be on the 5 & 6 april. True?

Offline EML

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »
April will be a busy month with Easter and Anzac weekends being joined at the hip. The 5&6th is the week before Easter and the last chance to practise before Echo Valley.
If you have some pull in town, I beleive the Dalby show is on that weekend (5&6th) so maybe we could get a spot at the show to promote both the sidecars and Echo Valley event on Anzac weekend.
Do they have an oval track there? Maybe we could do some skids at the show Sat eve.?? Just askin'.

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 08:26:01 PM »
I am only new to town. We only have a MX track. Dont know anything about the show ground or race course. Tomorrow would be a good day to have somthing at the race course, somthing interesting instead of just horses. ::)

Offline lama

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 09:34:28 AM »
Ok we have the green light for April 5/6 for the. Dalby date and I amgoingto see qvmx if they want to puta static display on at the show to create a bit of interest forthe titles in Toowoomba any more ideas let. Me know ronnie is deadset keen phoned me 5 times yesterday lets make it a good one for the old fella regards the gooroo