Author Topic: Gods own personal helmet  (Read 731 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Gods own personal helmet
« on: September 05, 2013, 12:24:02 pm »
What makes this $30 Magnum into a $350 item? It must have been worn by old son'o'god himself.
                                           http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-BELL-MAGNUM-III-HELMET-MOTORCYCLE-MOTOCROSS-AHRMA-MX-DG-JT-FOX-RACING-7-1-8-/171120090066?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item27d78d5bd2

Up for your Consideration is a super rare blue. Vintage BELL MAGNUM III Motorcycle Helmet Blue 1975 size 7 1/8 in decent used condition. I have never seen this model in blue so jump on this now while you can. This BELL Magnum III Helmet Has been used there is some scratches and marks in different areas of the Helmet. The inside padding is in pretty good condition. The very top of the inside is missing some padding but I would imagine it would be very easy to glue some foam in there. All the stiched parts are in good shape. The chin strap is in really good condition. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have please check out all my pictures that I posted I also have more Vintage Motorcycle helmets up for auction right now. If you pay right away I will ship the next day. Payment is due within 24hours of auction end. If I do not recieve payment within that time I will relist it. Thanks!!
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Gods own personal helmet
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 01:38:58 pm »
What makes this $30 Magnum into a $350 item, Firko the seller tells us it is a super rare blue one, WOW that"s got to be it!
 How did that Supertramp song go???

Dreamer    pretty stupid  dreamer  our something like that ;)

Spend a shiteload on Moldwing then top it off with a $30 open face .... ::)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:40:52 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.