Author Topic: Lardner Park.  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Lardner Park.
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:00:37 pm »

Hi all,
          i have been contacted by Glenn Capuano from the Dandenong MCC in relation to an event they will be running on the 26th & 27th of October 2013 at Lardner Park in Warragul Victoria. The venue is a natural terrain MX track which is open and fast with no jumps, at this stage the DMCC are offering to possibly fit in 2 to 3 classes for Vintage bikes and also Vinduro bikes on the Saturday with 3-4 motos for each class. Up to Pre-90 would be the cut off and if there is enough interest shown for this event the classes will then be sorted, please note the classes will need to cover a variety of years / bikes and won`t be the same as you are normally racing in during the year. This is more of an opportunity to race at a great venue with a great club rather than compete in a strict class structure.

If you are interested to compete at this event please send an email to me    [email protected]   please let me know what year / bike you would be racing, I can then respond to the club and let them know what sort of numbers we may have.  I will be replying to the DMCC by the 12 July 2013.

Regards Peter Gruber. 25/6/2013.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Re: Lardner Park.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 09:04:42 pm »
Hi guys,
              i have started a new thread for this event so as not to confuse it with the Viper Grass track event in September.  Below is a copy of email from the DMCC.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THUMPERCROSS IS BACK FOR 2013!

THE DANDENONG Motorcycle Club will host the Warragul Toyota Thumpercross at Lardner Park on November 2-3, 2013.

The event will be open to junior and pre-1985 bikes on the Saturday and all classes of seniors on the Sunday.

A full range of age and capacity classes will be run over the two days of competition on a natural fast-flowing grass track at a fantastic venue.

Event organiser Glenn Capuano says there is plenty of excitement amongst riders, from both off-road and motocross disciplines, about competing in this fun format of racing.

“Riders have been screaming out for this format to be reinvented. It will also be great to see bikes from a bygone-era competing as both the Viper and Vinduro racing now have a huge following,” Glenn said.

“Juniors will also be able to get their bikes on the limiter around the grass track. We will see some of the best riders in Australia from both disciplines go head to head in what should be a great weekend of racing,” Glenn added.

There will also be heaps of give a ways to riders that enter from some fantastic sponsors that have got behind the event.

Entries will fill fast so don’t delay as they will be accepted on a first in best dressed basis. One day licences are available for pre-85, vets and masters classes if applied for 21 days before the event.

Click the link below to download the Supplementary Regulations & Entry Form.

www.motorcyclingvic.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/state_files/vic/2013_Folders/2013_Supp_Regs/Thumpercross_Challenge_Entry_Form.pdf

For more information please visit www.dmcc.com.au.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:07:51 pm by Billet YZ »
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50