Author Topic: Teensy weensy Honda pitbike  (Read 611 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Teensy weensy Honda pitbike
« on: August 05, 2013, 10:24:58 am »
Has my ingrained aversion to minibikes caused me to miss these little gizmo's when they were new or didn't we get them here? It's a cute little bugger and seems pretty cheap.

1991 Honda Cub EZ90 - I bought this with plans of cleaning it up for a cool pitbike but never got around to it and with work, school and racing I'm too busy. Its not in the cleanest shape and could use a little tlc to get looking real good again. I started it about 2 months ago and ran it for a few minutes then I put it away and havent looked at it since. It does not have a battery, doesnt have a proper gas cap. The bike is located in Grand Rapids MI,

I'm asking $850

You can reach me at 517-260-0501 call or text. I work 3rd shift so late calls are fine, and if I dont answer leave me a message and I'll get back to you when I can. You can email me at [email protected] 
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Teensy weensy Honda pitbike
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 07:24:29 pm »
90cc TWO stroke  scooter/very soft trail. Central and South Americas some to Europe. Only ever seen one at an Australian Customs auction mid 90s. Cute, useless .
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.