Author Topic: Dirtwise school on July 24-25(Wed/Thurs) at Devil’s Kitchen Ballarat.  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Dewy123

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Its looking like I won't be able to do the Shane Watts DirtWise School on July 24-25(Wed/Thurs) at Devil’s Kitchen-Ballarat or Harrow Vinduro for that matter  :( :( :(  But the Dirtwise mob won't give me a refund for my deposit :( So is there anyone interested in taking my spot and we can work out something? Here is all the info about the course- http://www.shanewatts.com/schools
Thanks Dewy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:08:52 am by Dewy123 »

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Did you ask if they would credit your funds to my booking and just re open up your spot?? Surely they'll get the spot booked anyway seeing as there is only 20 openings!! I'd be pretty disappointed in the mob if they wouldn't allow that especially given your genuine circumstances.
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Dewy123

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Did you ask if they would credit your funds to my booking and just re open up your spot?? Surely they'll get the spot booked anyway seeing as there is only 20 openings!! I'd be pretty disappointed in the mob if they wouldn't allow that especially given your genuine circumstances.

The email I got back,

G'day Ryan,

I'm sorry to hear about your injury and that you won't be able to attend our DirtWise School in July. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to extend your deposit to another participant already registered in the class. If you are able to find someone to take your spot, we can use your deposit for them and you can work out the reimbursement of the deposit with them.  They would just have to fill out the registration form and if you would let us know they will be taking your spot.

If you have any other questions please let me know!

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile

The email I got back,

G'day Ryan,

I'm sorry to hear about your injury and that you won't be able to attend our DirtWise School in July. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to extend your deposit to another participant already registered in the class. If you are able to find someone to take your spot, we can use your deposit for them and you can work out the reimbursement of the deposit with them.  They would just have to fill out the registration form and if you would let us know they will be taking your spot.

If you have any other questions please let me know!

That's quite suprising (and disappointing) if that's come directly from Shane, which i'd highly doubt. I would get on his Facebook page (if you're not already) and then fire him a PM there, I'm pretty sure he runs his personal page himself so at least you're gonna be getting straight onto him and not someone else in the loop. Prob would't even hurt to send a pic of Xray!!  :o Good luck, i'll be keen to see if he's prepared to help you.
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Dewy123

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Got an email back from them this morning. All good they are going to refund my deposit  ;)
Cheers