Author Topic: up for trade  (Read 10524 times)

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: up for trade
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 02:22:35 pm »
Nice  Chez Zuds.
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 03:04:57 pm »
cz would be worth $4000 to $5000 each.
They are indeed very tidy CZ's, but I think the days of getting 5k for a working class pre 75 bike might be on the downswing. There might well be 4k in the 380 and 3.5k in the 250 but times are tough right now. I really hope I'm wrong though. ;)
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 09:29:12 pm »
Come on Chris keep em and ride them as they where built for, yes go a little slower which suits me fine! All the work and time plus coin building them. If you do move them on someone will get a very nice ride.... Would be better with standard alloy rims , hey I can swap you my wheels if you want.  ;D
My fastest lap is the first one :)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2013, 09:37:49 pm »
The more I look at these 2 the more I like em, two race ready pre75 bikes-two capacity classes covered and a bulk load of spares. If we're a lil more cashed up id probably be organizing transport by now  :D
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2013, 10:02:05 pm »
The pictures dont do those bikes justice......there both gourgous in the flesh.....has Shulzty got to you mate......SWM?....good luck selling them.... 8)
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline hampster

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 05:52:16 pm »
Hi all,

Have been watching to much tv due to a broken arm one of the yanky shows was about tradding up so with money tight i am putting up for trade two CZ's.

73 250cc black frame with 74 swing arm, stainless spokes, new rims , seat, air box and fully rebuilt motor with spare motor race ready.

73 400cc black frame twin of the 250 with all the same work plus enough spares to keep it running for a life time also inclusive of spare motor.

wanted to trade for SWM enduro 250cc or bigger or late model Husqvarna 310 enduro.

Trying to sell them together only temped to separate at a price but both bikes looking for $8200 or near other.

A bit more detail on what's been done to the bikes.
Wheels have been fully rebuilt including stainless spokes and bearings with black rims and hubs.
Swing arms are 74 with new bushes and swing arm shafts inclusive of grease nipple
Frames have been painted in two pack.
Head stock bearings set up with tapered bearings.
After market foot pegs.
Alloy gear change.
Nos kick start.
Forks have been re cromed and are fitted with new springs and alloy damper rods and trick alloy caps with blead  valves.
Shocks are works set up for 90 kg.
All plastics are in good condition inclusive of plastic air box.
Bars are cz bend from the us.
All controls are magura.
Motors have been fully rebuilt ,bearing gear box and mains inclusive of cranks the 250 ridden six times and the 400  four times also set up with wet clutch.
Pvl in both bikes.
New mikuni carbs with atk inlets .
Both have gmc pipes.
Seats are plastic base with gp foam and new covers.
Spares 250 complete motor in parts
Spares 400 motor in parts complete less barrel.
New barrel sleeve, new cz piston and rings first over,fully rebuilt crank, all original tank, seat ,air box, new cz bend bars and lots of gaskets and cables.
Both bikes have the same work done to each and are race ready.

Thanks Chris.

dirtrumpy

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 06:01:59 pm »
Hi Chris,

I have a very tidy 1980 Can Am Qualifier 400, been after a pre 75 bike for a while. Let me know if it is something you might be interested in.

Mike
0412 338 704

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 06:58:32 pm by dirtrumpy »

Offline kim80y

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2013, 07:46:07 pm »
Hey Chris, there was a bloke at Bidda????? Chasing your number, said he has the 300 you want and is keen!!!, Pretty sure he got your ph number.

Cheers
Kim ;)

Offline hampster

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2013, 06:11:45 am »
Hi all,

For sale both bikes $7500.00 I can not believe I can't sell them must $2000.00 in spares alone.

73 250cc black frame with 74 swing arm, stainless spokes, new rims , seat, air box and fully rebuilt motor with spare motor race ready.

73 400cc black frame twin of the 250 with all the same work plus enough spares to keep it running for a life time also inclusive of spare motor.

Wheels have been fully rebuilt including stainless spokes and bearings with black rims and hubs.
Swing arms are 74 with new bushes and swing arm shafts inclusive of grease nipple
After market foot pegs.
Alloy gear change.
Nos kick start.
Forks have been re cromed and are fitted with new springs and alloy damper rods and trick alloy caps with blead  valves.
All controls are magura.
Motors have been fully rebuilt ,bearing gear box and mains inclusive of cranks the 250 ridden six times and the 400  four times also set up with wet clutch.
Pvl in both bikes.
Both have gmc pipes.
New barrel sleeve, new cz piston and rings first over,fully rebuilt crank, all original tank, seat ,air box, new cz bend bars and lots of gaskets and cables.

Thanks Chris.

Offline Vintmxman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 09:56:55 pm »
If I lived in Oz, I would have both of these in my shed days ago...look to be very tidy CZ's..With the spares, the asking price holds water in my opinion..Best of luck with their sale. If it didn't cost so much to ship to the US I would be making an offer on them...

Offline Husabergpete

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 08:25:29 pm »
Chris,

The CZ's are brilliant examples and in any condition are a top bike and hard to get.

After just having completed (not quite) a 1973 250 I challenge anyone to get hold of one of these classics and build one (without labour) for what you are asking.

Let the cheap offer guys build their own.

All the best

Pete
KTM 250 1980,  Maico 250 AW 1977, Husqvarna CR 430 1981, , CZ 250 1973 and a 550 Husaberg

Offline Smoo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 07:53:00 pm »
Hi Chris i have the 2011 Husky TE310 with about 900km , race ECU and injector , well sorted bike that i dont really wont to get rid of but now that i started with QVMX dont ride it anymore . QLD rego . i have 3 VMX bikes now so 2 more will only help turning me into a true nutter . cheers Rod .
Rod  #916    80 RM400  09 WR300 13 ZX14R soon 83 CR480

Offline hampster

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 08:42:36 pm »

Hi all,

Sold,Sold to a vmxer be great to see them back on track.

For sale both bikes $7500.00 I can not believe I can't sell them must have $2000.00 in spares alone.

After market foot pegs.
Alloy gear change.
Nos kick start.
All controls are magura.
Pvl in both bikes.
Both have gmc pipes.

Thanks Chris.
[/quote]

Offline Vintmxman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2013, 02:58:11 am »
Would you ship both bikes and all spares to the USA ?

Simo63

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2013, 07:44:56 am »
Would you ship both bikes and all spares to the USA ?

He can't .. they have been sold (that is what Chris was trying to say above when he added the words "Sold, Sold to a vmxer be great to see them back on track." to his original post.

I wonder who that lucky bugger is  ;)