Author Topic: Help moving a bike from Kyabram to Albury/Wodonga/Yackandandah area  (Read 1117 times)

Simo63

Hi people

I need to move an XL500 from Kyabram to either Wodonga or Yackandandah.  This is a bike I purchased from Smed and I believe he is travelling to Tooleen (spelling) this weekend  (18/19th May) although I'm not sure where that is or what event is on.

If anyone from Albury/Wodonga region is going that way could they please contact me with a view to helping get the bike to Wodonga?

Thanks
Simo

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
The event at Tooleen is round2 of this years VIPER series.
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Simo63

The event at Tooleen is round2 of this years VIPER series.

Okay, thanks Rookie.

So if anyone from Albury/Wodonga way is going to Tooleen this weekend and can help bring the bike back to Albury/Wodonga are, I would be greatly appreciative and can offer some fuel money.  I can get it picked up from around the Albury Wodonga region quite easily.

Thanks
Craig

Offline Nobby25

• B-Grade
  • Could possibly fit other models?
    • View Profile
Simmo, I could probably pick it up for you from Shepparton area sometime early next week, easy to drop it off in Wodonga. If that helps?
Cheers Nob
TM125L RM250N TC125L RL250M PE175T RM80C RMX250T ATC70 YZ80B?

Simo63

Simmo, I could probably pick it up for you from Shepparton area sometime early next week, easy to drop it off in Wodonga. If that helps?
Cheers Nob

Hi Nobby

Mate that would help greatly.  Do you know Smed at all?  If not I can give you some contact details via PM and we can go from there.

Cheers
Simo

Offline Nobby25

• B-Grade
  • Could possibly fit other models?
    • View Profile
PM sent
TM125L RM250N TC125L RL250M PE175T RM80C RMX250T ATC70 YZ80B?

Simo63

PM sent

Thanks Nob .. will PM you back.