Author Topic: Check out this sellers other items. Some nice gear  (Read 6331 times)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Re: Check out this sellers other items. Some nice gear
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 11:14:27 am »
Do mini bikes really fetch this much money? Jezzzz I just about gave all my stuff away.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

TM BILL

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 11:46:22 am »
Change of subject for a minute Bill.....Are you coming over to CD10 mate? The above performance just earned you a full voting membership of Klub Kevlar ;).

Hey Mark , really hoping to get over this year  :) Shoey has kindly offered me a bed and with full KK voting rights  8) im honoured  :)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 12:00:12 pm »
I won't dignify a response to that unfounded, ignorant rant with anymore than pointing out that you wrote (referring to myself) recently in a post about showing ones true colours. The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind.........
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

TM BILL

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 12:20:24 pm »
I won't dignify a response to that unfounded, ignorant rant with anymore than pointing out that you wrote (referring to myself) recently in a post about showing ones true colours. The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind.........

Oi dipshit that wasn't a rant just a few home truths  ;) I dont hide behind a fake persona  :-* i know who and what i am and so do many of the good people on here i have had the pleasure to meet .

Cant wait to meet you  so we can exchange opinions in person  :-*

Now back to the thread , this bloke is selling what looks to be some very nice gear  :) i wish him every succsess with his auctions , hopefully they will be snapped up by VMX virgins bringing more good people into the sport on quality race bikes  :)

Offline Sgt Hugo Stiglitz

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 12:31:21 pm »

Ok ill spell it out for you  ;)

You are a short arse budget dump rat so obviously all his stuff is going to be expensive in your opinion . I know in your ideal world everything would be for free inc the rules of VMX .

I know your frustrated that the seagulls have wings and are beating you to the dump for the best pickings , and that as a short arse you cant reach the top of the heap , but get over it .

Dont ever call me mate  >:( i value my mates and a jumped up kunt like you would never cut it .

Why dont you Fuk off back to the enduro forum , oh thats right they saw through you pretty quick didn't they  ;)

[/quote]

Exactly what Bill said, Rookie#1 you are a TOOL

Hugo xxx
Everyone in the German Army has heard of HUGO STIGLITZ.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 12:31:21 pm »
Nice try but you'll need some better quality bait to get a bite this time, the view of the world is much nicer up here on the high ground. Think I'll stay here for now.  :)
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 01:33:59 pm »
I'm with Bill, I hope oldmate sells them and makes some coin......has to blow you away though when a YZ80A is worth more than a CR500. ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 04:00:50 pm »
+4
I hope the seller makes lots of money and entices new participants into this great sport of ours.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 09:44:58 pm »
A gentle reminder that several posts in this thread breach the OzVMX usage guidelines. Please everyone, remember to keep it civil even when you disagree with someone else's opinions.

Offline allan hughes

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 12:07:50 pm »
i think he is testing the market
i would like the ko xr
just listed a 7 year old yz450 for 6k
he will never sell it
can buy a new one for around 2k more

albrid-3

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 01:05:00 pm »
Wow, check out the prices he wants for elsinore now. (I don`t think so )
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:46:22 pm by Dave #6 »

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2013, 03:27:16 pm »
Good Luck....
Marty Smith Replica sell for $6K or less cheaper nowdays.

Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 04:38:54 pm »
yes - a few of the bikes didn't sell at auction so now listing with a buy it now price - $7K for the 250 Elsinore and $6K for the 1980 RA - big dollars - the RA is complete but needs some work.

cheers
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 05:27:07 pm »
He's way out of touch with the market..looks like he'll be keeping them.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2013, 05:39:34 pm »
I see nothing has reached reserve at all, there's some pretty reasonable bids on his items and some that I would beleive to be over the odds anyway. He hasn't done the best thing by his best interest in saturating the market so much all at once and the fact that nothing has reached reserve makes me wonder if everything is but too pricey. Transport won't be cheap out of the Isa either so I'd say some of these auction may have seen their highest bid already, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Looks like I wasn't too far off the mark hey :D I'd like him to get what he's asking, it would only mean good things for the market in general if he did. But the reality is it just won't happen, I'd be suprised if any of his bikes sell for the relisted prices and I think if he has any (very slight) hope of moving any of them he would need to at least include freight to east coast in those pretty unrealistic prices.