Author Topic: Malaysian Grand Prix  (Read 6665 times)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Malaysian Grand Prix
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 08:05:00 pm »
Ok if no one else is gonna say it I will, Congratulations Dave Alsop!! You're spelling and sentence construction has improved outta sight recently!!  ;) ;D
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

albrid-3

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 08:24:14 pm »
Thanks Rookie, it must be better than freaky?

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 08:32:46 pm »

Even using correct comma placement!! Take a bow!  ;D Ahhhh im really not that fussed, i can read broken english pretty well. But i do think that when people take criticism on board and make a conceited effort to do something about it, that its only fair to acknowledge their achievements as much as their short falls!  :)
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

mainline

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 08:42:44 pm »
Ok if no one else is gonna say it I will, Congratulations Dave Alsop!! You're spelling and sentence construction has improved outta sight recently!!  ;) ;D

Sorry, it's "your" not "you're".

Even using correct comma placement!! Take a bow!  ;D Ahhhh im really not that fussed, i can read broken english pretty well. But i do think that when people take criticism on board and make a conceited effort to do something about it, that its only fair to acknowledge their achievements as much as their short falls!  :)

...and "concerted" not " conceited".

...and Dave spelt "mechanic" wrong  ;D

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 08:49:09 pm »

Obviously my positive, encouraging vibe has not rubbed off. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, we will look to you as the pillar of perfection to set the benchmark for all  ::)

mainline

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 08:57:18 pm »

Obviously my positive, encouraging vibe has not rubbed off. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, we wilkl look to you as the pillar of perfection to set the benchmark for all  ::)

Lighten up

albrid-3

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 09:03:39 pm »
Wasp, His name is Jake Spencer, see you all at CZBBB this weekend.

albrid-3

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 09:19:55 pm »
bring some over to SBBB  and l will sample it Walter.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 09:54:13 pm »
Jake has won 2 S.A titles, 1 Australian Title, 1 NSW title, Vic Title, full back up team and raced in Japan, Machanic for a team in Portugal, started racing this year in formula ford, looking for sponsors.

The race cars you take a motorcycle road race budget and add a zero on the end. Best thing you can do for him is send him to a media school and learn impecable PR skills(preferably the one Craig Lowndes went to) then get him to the Formula Ford Festival in the UK. Movers and shakers take note of a good result from that both here and in the UK. FF is a real drivers class and unfortuanately Jake will probably have to 'unlearn' his driving skills after it but it rewards good set up and racecraft(which he must have to win titles). Aligning himself with some sort of a sports management company will for a fee take care of finding sponsors. Which is a full time job in itself(or talk to Dean Fiore  ;D and spend lots of time on golf courses) and will become a drag getting constant rejection. Be keeping a eye out for Jake in the future wish him good luck.
Jesus only loves two strokes

albrid-3

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 10:11:03 pm »
Thanks for that Lozza, Jake won his titles at high level Kart racing, I will talk with jake and his Dad, at Winton he had problems with the car, but managed 8th out of 20 plus cars, which I thought wasn`t a bad effort for his first time out. I will put a photo of the car up.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:09:59 am by Dave #6 »

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2013, 08:59:26 am »
Jake has won 2 S.A titles, 1 Australian Title, 1 NSW title, Vic Title, full back up team and raced in Japan, Machanic for a team in Portugal, started racing this year in formula ford, looking for sponsors.

The race cars you take a motorcycle road race budget and add a zero on the end. Best thing you can do for him is send him to a media school and learn impecable PR skills(preferably the one Craig Lowndes went to) then get him to the Formula Ford Festival in the UK. Movers and shakers take note of a good result from that both here and in the UK. FF is a real drivers class and unfortuanately Jake will probably have to 'unlearn' his driving skills after it but it rewards good set up and racecraft(which he must have to win titles). Aligning himself with some sort of a sports management company will for a fee take care of finding sponsors. Which is a full time job in itself(or talk to Dean Fiore  ;D and spend lots of time on golf courses) and will become a drag getting constant rejection. Be keeping a eye out for Jake in the future wish him good luck.

Or teach him to speak with a German accent, be as rude as fck and treat everyone like shit-works for Vettel-the germ.

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 07:45:09 pm »
Give me a break Wasp ( only joking) I come here to retreat from the World of Education. (Too stressed out after last week's grilling by the media branch and Courier Mail over NAPLAN withdrawal percentages which confused my school's results with the local High School, just love MySchool!) My Literacy gurus tell me Language is a fluid medium and hence my old mate David's language may become the norm in the future, although I feel that it may be after I depart this mortal coil.
Rosco86

albrid-3

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 09:13:38 pm »
Thanks you are we all ready to head to KBBB, see you all there. cheers, Thanks Rosco

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2013, 09:55:56 pm »
Thanks you are we all ready to head to KBBB, see you all there. cheers, Thanks Rosco

Can't wait Dave, leaving in the morn. Hope you're bringin that sweet little 2t twin with ya!! It's ok if you're not
game enough to sling it around the scramble track, I'll happily do it for ya!  ;) ;D

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 01:11:53 pm »
 My Literacy gurus tell me Language is a fluid medium and hence my old mate David's language may become the norm in the future, although I feel that it may be after I depart this mortal coil (quote)
I agree that the spoken version has and always will be "fluid",  however the written version  must always remain with-in the bounds of originality, as is math , or it will become lost in a mire of mixed up sounds.
Remember that the Dutch language is reaslly only a dialect of German, much the same as Scotish is of English, however the Dutch now write their language as they speak it and luckerly the Scotts do not  :D :D
Now I am having too much trouble finding punctuation on this new tablet and it wont be long before I lose all idea of how a sentence is structured-much like many of my fellow forum members.