Author Topic: OSSA Stiletto on gumtree Perth  (Read 1166 times)

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: OSSA Stiletto on gumtree Perth
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 02:59:22 pm »
What is it with Gumtree and poxy descriptions?
"Restored scrambler" that tells me heaps.
At least there is pics.

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:28 pm »
I know, my pet hate is "too much to list"  WHAT!!!! 5000 characters isn't enough how about putting the truth for once "too lazy to list because I can only type with one finger that usually lives up a nostril"  ;D ;D ;D
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 03:32:34 pm »
I know, my pet hate is "too much to list"  WHAT!!!! 5000 characters isn't enough how about putting the truth for once "too lazy to list because I can only type with one finger that usually lives up a nostril"
Because he posted it with his mobile phone and it's too hard to list everything using just his thumb ::). I'd have thought that if he's doing something as important as placing an ad for a bike he could wait until he got home and banged it out using 10 fingers on the computer. This reliance people place on phone Apps sometimes gets a bit annoying. It's a beautiful OSSA but I'd want to know more than "Restored Scrambler"...that much is pretty bloody obvious.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline VMX60

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 04:10:05 pm »
Went out to buy this bike about 3 mths ago

The Silver frost special  cases/forks/frame/bolts Looks OK in the Photo but up close needs a lot of work

Take a look at the pipe about the size of a 60cc MX

At least you have a price to work with as he would not  give me a firm amount as my offer was $1500 top dollar

The local bike shop had told him that a rare Ossa was worth Thousands  ::)   ::)   ::)

Cheers