Author Topic: Viper Registration & Ride Day.  (Read 4566 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Viper Registration & Ride Day.
« on: February 13, 2013, 11:42:11 PM »

The annual Viper registration & ride day at Ravenswood will be held on Sunday 17th March 2013.

The day will start off at 8.30 am for sign in, membership renewals as well as any new memberships, Viper membership for the year is $70 adult and $30 for a junior. Once you have paid your membership fee the ride day cost is $20 entry fee, $25 rec. licence if required, if you have a race licence only the entry fee applies. Ride sessions will start at 10am and finish by 4pm, all sessions will be 20 mins and will cater for juniors and moderns as well as vintage.

Membership forms will be emailed out in the next few days, i encourage you to fill them out before you get to Ravenswood as this will reduce your time to get thru sign in. Please note you need to be a financial member by the 1st of April 2013 to be eligible to gain series points and retain your current race number. If you are not receiving Viper updates via email please send me a P.M. and i will add you to the mailing list.

Free camping is available at the track on the Saturday night which normally enjoys a good turnout of people and a great atmosphere, why not be there and be a part of Viper.

Regards Peter.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 11:49:12 PM by Billet YZ »
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
Re: Viper Registration & Ride Day.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 10:57:24 AM »

Hope she's a big day for Viper. Obviously I can't make so please send a membership form to Neale.Perkins@team.telstra.com & I will print copies & take out to the club.
We have a few who are interested besides me & my two mates (Knucklehead racing).

Not a dig, just an observation, the web site is not up to date yet. I do the Rovers web site & I know you have someone to do it long term but do you want me to just get the basics working for now? Membership form, race dates, this sign up day info etc?

Not looking to stand on any toes just offering to help to get the ball rolling.

Let me know.

Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 02:05:50 PM »
Thanks for the offer Neale, but all under control. Membership forms forwarded.
K

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »

OK, good.

Lets hope she starts with a bang & grows from there.

Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

maico police

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
Good way to kick the year off. Last year's was a blast! :)

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
Ok guys, the registration day this Sunday 17 March is all looking good. The weather forecast is for a clear day in the low 20's, the track will be watered & the fun factor high. Sign in & registration from 8:30am, riding begins at 10:00am in 20 minute sessions, senior/Juniors. Registration will continue on throughout the day for those who may be running late. The gates will be open on Saturday if anyone is wanting to camp at the track.
Cheers,
K

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 10:31:21 PM »
Anyone that is able to be at the track to help with the watering later in the afternoon ?  this would be much appreciated.  At this stage there will be no canteen on the day so please bring what you need for the day with you.     
                     Peter.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 11:18:20 PM »
Anyone that is able to be at the track to help with the watering later in the afternoon ?  this would be much appreciated.  At this stage there will be no canteen on the day so please bring what you need for the day with you.     
                     Peter.

I can prob come and hold a hose for ya mate, not too dissimilar to what I do most days anyway  :D if we're not worried about all the legal bs I could also bring a BBQ and do burger n snags all day?? Let me know if that's wanted.
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 07:35:41 AM »
                     Peter.

I can prob come and hold a hose for ya mate, not too dissimilar to what I do most days anyway  :D if we're not worried about all the legal bs I could also bring a BBQ and do burger n snags all day?? Let me know if that's wanted.

Mate that would be a great help, the barbie idea would be a good thing also. Are you able to give Mick Hughes a call today sometime just confirm the BBQ as he will know if that is ok, i will pm you his mobile number. Thanks Rookie.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 05:31:27 PM »
All sorted

BBQ CATERING AND DRINKS AVAILABLE:
I will be running basic catering on site on the day, b&e sangas available  in the morning, snags/burgers and cold drinks later morning and rest of the day. So now ya can bring the kids an not have to leave early with the old "dad we're hungry" ringing in your ears!  :D ;)

Cheers, Brendan
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

Offline mustanggrahame

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 07:58:14 PM »
Good one Brendan. Is it ok if parents come as well as kids? They don't winge as much.
Cheers, Grahame
RT1, DT1F, MX100A, TY80A, YZ80D, DT125E, CR125RE, 1982 KTM125RV, 1985 Can Am ASE, 1989 YZ250WR, 1991 YZ250WR

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 08:10:43 PM »
Is it ok if parents come as well as kids? They don't winge as much.
Cheers, Grahame

Ya reckon.......Ive got some pretty rock solid evidence to disprove that theory  :D ;)

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 08:13:50 PM »
Had a good ride thanks Viper crew i better get in to training now .
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 06:49:08 PM »

We had a good turnout of current members and it was good to see some first time Viper members join up and have a ride for the day. This year all members that were at Ravo were issued with their membership cards, free Viper cap and a yearly calendar.

Good to see some new juniors out there having a ride including a nice cr80 from back in the 80`s. We didn`t get the rain that the track needed so needless to say some watering took place on the Saturday night and on Sunday, a big thanks to the Bendigo club for letting Viper run the day there and as per normal a very hassle free day for all that turned up. 

Big thank you also to Brendan (Rookie) and his partner for being there for the whole day to cook breakfast and the lunches for all the people at Ravo.            Regards Peter.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 06:55:25 PM by Billet YZ »

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 11:02:06 PM »
How did you pull up today Pete, better than those pro tapers I hope they are wall ornaments now!
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73