Author Topic: SWM Can Am Rotax NOS Parts for sale on Marks Swapmeet!!  (Read 5304 times)

Offline smkt342

• Novice
    • View Profile
SWM Can Am Rotax NOS Parts for sale on Marks Swapmeet!!
« on: December 18, 2012, 11:06:17 am »
Just a heads up I am posting a lot of NOS parts on Marks.  Keep an eye out this week and the coming weeks. 

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: SWM Can Am Rotax NOS Parts for sale on Marks Swapmeet!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 01:07:43 pm »
Will you be accepting Paypal Keith? Bank transfers are pretty exxy.
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 04:39:19 pm »
 Can AM he is very slow to post stuff out bought a nos tank off him that was not  as described headlight I bought, took him forever to post and so did the tank, and since talking to other people they have all told me the same thing and this was after assuring me he had a great reputation with VMX folk, and he insisted it was a transfer I would probably suspect that he has had so many complaints of ebay and pay pal he has been banned

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 05:13:49 pm »
Oddjob, I've been dealing with Keith for years and while he is SLOW (I brought a NOS tank off him too which was a blo#dy saga) I can only say that he's never not supplied. I certainly haven't found him to be a helpful communicator and trying to get a response from him is often like pulling teeth without an anaesthetic (- don't ask!). The difficulty now is that he's not accepting Paypal so every time you have to send $$ via the bank it costs about $35 extra in a bank fee - kinda kills picking up the odd juicy item.

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 06:58:29 pm »
Well it looks like I'm not telling you anything new. Good luck.

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 07:20:28 pm »
 ::)

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 08:19:21 pm »
If I could pay with paypal, I would probley grab one of the 175 pistons.

The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies

Offline smkt342

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 02:05:26 am »
I will take paypal guys and yes my response time this year is way slower than past years.  All I can say is that a lot is going on in my life and I do not shirk my slowness but it has been the cause.  I have always had a great reputation in the vintage community but did not do it justice in the past year.  My fault, no one elses.  I am an honest guy with losts of can am part and swm parts that you can't find anywhere else in some cases and have finally decided to sell them and not hold onto them anymore.  I am righting the ship and will take paypal and ship promptly.  I'm sure Paul will give me another chance as he is a fine fellow as I am sure you all are.  I just want to sell parts and you guys just want to get what you pay for.  I will now work to go back to my old reliable self.

If you do want to give me a chance I will respond and ship promptly.  Thanks gentlemen.

Offline smkt342

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 02:09:20 am »
Oh one more thing.  I have not been banned from ebay, paypal or anywhere.  As we all know a few bad notes (yes maybe it is more than a few this year I don't know) will over shadow hundreds of positives I have sold over the past few years.  I did send a tank that had an issue I didn't see so I offered to make it right with a few free parts.  I am not perfect and was a lot closer to it in years past but never screwed anyone.  It's unfortunate a few instances have tarnished me but again I take full responsibility for that.  I will correct it and rebuild.

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 06:47:38 am »
Hmm!
Put a list of parts up on this thread of what you have for sale and how much.

Offline smkt342

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 06:58:44 am »
Well I never have figured out the photo thing so that's why I used Mark's since you guys seemed to frequent it and it is very quick and easy for me to use.  Is that ok?  Just a different website.  Actually I have so much I am getting them online one at a time since it does take a bit of time.  If that gives anyone hearburn please direct me to the tutorial and I could put some on here, I just didn't want to duplicate effort and I have sold several rare SWM parts to the Aussie guys over the years.  I also have plastics, mucho engine rebuild parts, nos forks, nos triples, NOS sprockets, rsgs airboxes, clutch parts NOS, Brake backing plates nos, so much more I just haven't listed.  I've already got a buyer on a couple things from a guy in australia, I will ship him immediately and I answered him back in a couple hours so I am following up on my promise to you guys.  If anyone has wants let me know as I an on holiday for two weeks not doing anything but selling rotax SWM parts.

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 08:34:48 am »
Pictures aren't required, I ask because the head light I bought off you was ok for the price but a couple of weeks later you had a brand new one for sale I would have bought that one instead had I known you had one.

Offline smkt342

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 01:31:21 am »
Sorry, I just grab things off the many shelves and put them on one at a time.  Just taking an educated guess on what I think people will want due to damage while riding, wear parts, rare parts.  If there is anything in particular one would want I do search to see if I have in stock.

Offline smkt342

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 01:35:25 am »
Oh and to better answer your question, I have so many, many parts they are not all cataloqed in one list.  I have them in parts bins by part number so I can look them up but it would take a long long time to catalog them all and post so that is why I just put some on at a time as time permits.  This is just a sideline thing for me.
I should also clear up the paypal thing.  The tax man sees paypal and so I pay taxes on it for a sideline gig.  Wire transfer or better yet an affordable option like moneygram keeps the taxes away.  However, I will accept paypal to make it easier for anyone wanting any of my parts.

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 11:21:32 pm »

Well the parts I ordered from keith arrived in good time and are in the bike.

I could not find a new swing arm bolt so I lathed down a 16mm titanium axle I had, looks nice.     

Cheers
Noel 
The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies