Author Topic: Harrow Vinduro July 27-28, 2013  (Read 51631 times)

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Harrow Vinduro July 27-28, 2013
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2013, 10:28:34 pm »
all conquering torphy team

???  torphy?

And a Principality can't have a King! You are determined to usurp any rules! Typical of a classic Napolean Complex.
Enjoy your trip. :D
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline XC83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2013, 05:30:09 am »
The King of the independent state and principality of Capertee is just about to board his flight for a foreign junket so will not be able to anounce his all conquering torphy team until his return but rest assured we will be coming down on a royal visit so get the red carpet out tex wouldn't know what's out side of Victoria I don't think a parole date has been set yet!
The King

Watch out for mud puddles  :) and stay out of orange jump suits!

I'm sure you have the necessary paperwork for the Free State of Capertee, and am looking forward to reviewing it and learning about our newest state.

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2013, 07:22:18 am »
Let me know when there is a thread on the Harrow Vinduro ffs....

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2013, 10:02:20 am »

This is it buddy, get on board!!  ;D
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline XC83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2013, 01:40:19 pm »

Does 'ffs' mean what it think it means?  :o

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2013, 01:47:05 pm »

Does 'ffs' mean what it think it means?  :o

Depends on what you thinks it means  :D It is (far too) commonly used these days by people too lazy to muster up the amount of energy required to type or write F.or F.uck S.ake! ::)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:00:00 pm by Rookie#1 »
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2013, 12:39:01 am »
The entry list so far:

http://vindurovictoria.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/2013-harrow-vinduro-entry-list-so-far.html

If you are keen to ride this awesome event, I'd suggest you get your entry form in ASAP. We are capping the event at 200 riders and are more than halfway there already!

Tex

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2013, 08:44:56 am »
The gods are not smiling >:(
the printer has run out of ink!!!
I will have to go into town >:(.. more $$$  %$@#!

how hard can it be to enter an event???

Offline petard

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2013, 11:42:32 am »
the following is the media release put out by team bessy

MEDIA RELEASE
Sunday, June 30, 2013               

SUBJECT: TEAM BESSY RUNS A TEAM AT THE HARROW VINDURO

Team Bessy coordinator announced today that Team Bessy had entered a team in the Harrow vinduro.
Peter Ellard said “Team Bessy will be made of 2 riders with a mature age outlook and one younger rider which will give the team a good overall balance”
He said “Team Bessy will not be getting involved in to what appears to be a huge amount of bluster and hot air centered on a teams sartorial elegance and or suggested underhandedness by others.
Our aim is to put our efforts into the event and not be part of some circus side show outside of the event. After all I cannot remember an event ever being won by the best dressed team or the like    ah but those who resort to underhandedness is a different kettle of fish. The idea of this sledging as adding to the event is pure humbug and ignores the solemnity and political correctness of the event. It is a pity that our sport that was once nearly a religion is being denigrated in this way”.
“I have purposely not mentioned the other Team Bessy riders in this release so as to offer them some respite from being drawn into this mundane childish banter which as I have previously reiterated detracts from the solemnity of the event
In closing I would again say that Team Bessy has that blend of mature experience and youthful fervor  Go Team Bessy“ He said
Peter Ellard

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2013, 10:17:50 am »
He said “Team Bessy will not be getting involved in to what appears to be a huge amount of bluster and hot air centered on a teams sartorial elegance and or suggested underhandedness by others.
Our aim is to put our efforts into the event and not be part of some circus side show outside of the event. After all I cannot remember an event ever being won by the best dressed team or the like    ah but those who resort to underhandedness is a different kettle of fish. The idea of this sledging as adding to the event is pure humbug and ignores the solemnity and political correctness of the event. It is a pity that our sport that was once nearly a religion is being denigrated in this way”.
“I have purposely not mentioned the other Team Bessy riders in this release so as to offer them some respite from being drawn into this mundane childish banter which as I have previously reiterated detracts from the solemnity of the event

"The lady doth protest too much methinks"  ;)

Tex

Offline XC83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2013, 02:33:02 pm »
No amount of pre-race underhandedness (if it's not a word it should be) can even come close to the dastardly deed of Harrow arrow placement.  That strategically placed arrow (implying there is only one) just out of instant view as you ford a stream or traverse a rock face or the non-arrow revealing hidden 'treasures' in the bush like fence wire or poly pipe, that leads to one questioning ones direction,  ability; that element of doubt and ultimately ones worth as a Vinduro rider, surely this is the most devious and unholy act of Harrow?

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2013, 05:58:39 pm »
No doubt about it, the Drakeford international hiding system for directions is impressive

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2013, 06:13:27 pm »
I know I'm from QLD :P.  But can some one give me to a link to the entry forms?  All I see is lists :-[
The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2013, 06:28:31 pm »
Type 'VERI VINDURO" into google, look for the BlogSpot site "vindurovictoria.blogspot.com" and look down the page for the link

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2013, 06:37:53 pm »
I know I'm from QLD :P.  But can some one give me to a link to the entry forms?  All I see is lists :-[

You coming down Noel? Its worth it :)
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!