Author Topic: VMX is accepting PayPal for Subscriptions!  (Read 1138 times)

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
VMX is accepting PayPal for Subscriptions!
« on: August 30, 2012, 04:04:19 pm »
Yes, VMX Magazine has been dragged, kicking and screaming, into the present and we are now accepting both New Subscriptions and Subscription renewals by PayPal.  :o

In fact, for those of you who hate having to renew each year, there's even the ability to put your subscription on an Auto-Renewal basis, so that your subscription would renew without a chance of forgetting to renew.  ::)

Here's the link to the new PayPal Subscription Payment page:  http://vmxmag.com.au/paypalsubs.html

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Re: VMX is accepting PayPal for Subscriptions!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 04:09:21 pm »
Cool I like paypal but be carefull leaving your money with God he shows no mercy.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 04:11:16 pm »
Well, my recent experience is that the banks aren't much better, so it's the devil we know...  ::)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 04:21:29 pm »
My advice with pay pal is never leave anymore money than you willing to wait a long time for / My minimum I would leave there was 1k.
They will freeze your account for the oddest reason's etc plus I never trust the church. 
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 05:56:22 pm »
If you have a card linked you don't have to have funds in there to start with I might sign up to vmx seeing they are doing it that way. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 06:05:07 pm »
Not trying to scare people away from pay pal it's more if your a merchant / I use pay pal weekly and use the Visa card link system and I love it for simple ebay pay system