Author Topic: Show your colours at Suzuki Classic Dirt 5  (Read 4734 times)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Show your colours at Suzuki Classic Dirt 5
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:30:49 pm »
Hi Guys,
Just thought we would give you a sneak preview of the VMX Merchandise that will be available at Classic Dirt 5.

The Joel Robert replica jersey T-Shirt. Perfrect for autographing by the great Belgian champion.

The VMX/Suzuki Classic Dirt 5 T-shirt featuring a Roger Harvey 'toon of Joel Robert.

Both shirts will be available in limited numbers only during the event.

And of course the VMX CD5 Promo Poster. Get your A3 promo poster signed by all the legends at CD5. Or you could get Ken to sign it - it's up to you.

And of course you will be able to get your traditional VMX Cap. There will also be limited numbers of our Dick Mann Shirt available during CD5, first come, best dressed.

Oh, and we will be wandering the event handing out the VMX stickers.
Be the first on your block to show your true VMX colours.
See you there!!!!
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Doc

Re: Show your colours at Suzuki Classic Dirt 5
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 06:02:49 pm »
really looking forward to it Jeff 8)

you have those Tee's in kiddie sizes to suit me I hope  ;D

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 06:10:15 pm »
Sorry Doc,
I mistakenly ordered a single XXL just for you. If that is not correct then we will have to look for another purchaser.

Ah, the best laid plans………
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 06:45:59 pm »
Are these items only available at CD5 or can they be pre-ordered (or bought through the mail)?
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 07:43:29 pm »
Hmmm... I want the lot thanks. Very nice guys.

So, if I sneak in Thursday night with a handful of dosh, I'll be right? Don't tell anyone tho.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 07:45:13 pm by Graeme M »

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 08:06:10 pm »
Are these items only available at CD5 or can they be pre-ordered (or bought through the mail)?

agree what are the chances of getting one on order or someone to grab me one who is going ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 08:20:17 am »
Guys,
The Shirts will be available at CD5 [and not before]. If there are any left after the event then, yes, they would be available to purchase via VMX and they could be posted to you.

But be aware that they have been produced in limited numbers so there is no guarantee that there will be any left.
See you there.

And I can't wait to see Doc in a XXXL. It would take a map to find him in there.
VMX42

eno

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 08:59:07 am »
Aw, I'd so love to come & party it up with you lot, however my Amex card would take me on a one way trip to hell as a result.
It would just about be worth it though to get an autographed shirt by the legendary PJ Read.

firko

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 10:11:21 am »
PJ Read will be signing autographs exclusively in the Kevlar Kompound in three daily sessions.

Doc

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 02:19:33 pm »
like a baked bean on a raft eh VMX42  :D I'll bring my extra huge ol' Roger DeCoster throwback Jofama superman gear so the XXXXL will fit just fine, just so long as if I ride in it, I must remember to tuck it in to save running over it all the time  ;) Joel will scribble on any items though won't he? It's just I have a couple of old 'RH250 Vintage VMX'  tee's I'd really really like signed. They are the genuine article though just the same as my icon pic, 1 was very very kindly donated to me and then a month later I found another brand new item in the US for $8.00  ;D I've already priced a shadow box and it's worth more than I spend on my restos!! :o is anyone on the forum a cabinet maker? :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 06:01:16 pm by Doc »

Ian P

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 03:58:25 pm »
Did they only make them in 2XL Doc ??? I've got one the same? 1971 RN250 so it says!

Doc

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 08:07:34 pm »
1x large and 1x medium here Ian so I guess not ;)