Author Topic: european twinshock championship  (Read 1386 times)

Offline ktmsweden

• Novice
    • View Profile
european twinshock championship
« on: July 18, 2012, 05:16:32 am »
hello my deer ktm friends at the other side of the world.last weekend we shoud have been racing the swedish nationals but the rain completly destroyed the track so they had to cancel the race >:(. next race will be the european twinshock champion in sweden. drivers from all europe comes to sweden , 3 riders from usa will  join too, woud be nice to kick some american as ;). most riders come from denmark, finland and norway but also some from belgium, holland , germany and italy. the italians also come with a factory team in the 50 cc class, all riding AIM. pretty cool to watch, the ride realy fast on these bikes and it sounds like the bikes shoud die any minute. i am going to ride my KTM 250 1979 in the twinshock class and my honda 250 1988 in the pre-90 class. the KTM bike  i ride isnt the best bike i have for that race but i LOVE the bike and it is only 2 ktms registerd for the race.

KTM RULES

i must say hey to peter and carl rindlisbacher to, jessica and roy says hello to.

Offline Husabergpete

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: european twinshock championship
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 08:10:40 pm »
Thanks for the update and our best wishes go out to team KTM Sweden for the next big race.
 Hope the front brake is working better now.

Make sure those Americans ride fair. All the Australians do.

Post some photos

Pete
KTM 250 1980,  Maico 250 AW 1977, Husqvarna CR 430 1981, , CZ 250 1973 and a 550 Husaberg

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 08:21:29 pm »

Good to hear from ya .

You must put up some photos   Please ...
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline ktmsweden

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 06:13:28 am »
hello again, front brake is super good peter, thanks again for the help. i will post some photos and also upload  gopro film if it is possible.if its not you can surch on "roylennart" at youtube.i must ask my girlfriend jessica for some computerhelp with the photos ;D

best regards from sweden.