Author Topic: BAGSHOT VINDURO  (Read 7147 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
BAGSHOT VINDURO
« on: July 10, 2012, 12:47:27 pm »
At the risk of getting in a bit early (man has to plan!) does anybody know whether you need rego for Bagshot? Cheers Jerry

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: BAGSHOT VINDURO
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 01:06:23 pm »
No, I don't think so. As far as I know it's on private property. Therell be updates on the Vinduro Victoria website once the Harrow extravaganza is done with.

Tex

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 01:26:30 pm »
Bagshot near Bendigo?....if it is BUGGER I will hear the bikes whilst at work that weekend . Cruel....Tim754
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 12:35:16 am »
More information is now available (entry forms & supp. regs will also be available soon):

http://vindurovictoria.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/bendigobagshot-vinduro-information.html

Should be a lot of fun, so clean off that Harrow mud and be there!

Tex

maico police

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 08:24:24 am »
I'll be there (on the all-new XR 250) ;)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 08:35:35 am »
Tex I will be scraping the CD9 mud off from previous weekend. 2 events on 2 weekends! Pressure on marriage, budget, bikes and body! I love it! Cheers Jerry PS It's the body thats a worry!

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 08:45:02 am »
I'll be there (on the all-new XR 250) ;)

Same day as Viper grass track ?
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

maico police

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 10:21:14 am »
Same day as Viper grass track ?

Yep. I just want to put a nice warm cardigan on and go for a little ride..... :)

Offline mustanggrahame

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 12:56:44 pm »
XR250 Ross? You reckon the YZ250L has soft power!
See you all there.
Cheers, Grahame
RT1, DT1F, MX100A, TY80A, YZ80D, DT125E, CR125RE, 1982 KTM125RV, 1985 Can Am ASE, 1989 YZ250WR, 1991 YZ250WR

maico police

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 01:16:41 pm »
I'm just too lazy to take the lights on and off the YZ Graeme. :-\

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 11:53:59 pm »

Tex

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
Bagshot Vinduro update
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 04:36:29 pm »
Entry forms for the Bagshot Vinduro on Sep 16 are coming soon. The Bendigo Motorcycle Club has been very busy lately, and is hosting the Ravenswood Cup this weekend, but the forms should be available next week.

As previously mentioned, the Bendigo Car Club will be providing catering on the day, and will also be selling raffle tickets so we ask that everyone supports them.

More details about the actual course will be published soon too, so stay tuned.

Tex

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 08:06:09 pm »
Goornong waste transfer station ,Englishs road Goornong township. Sat and Sunday 07.45/17.00 Drop in say hello ,see a man do, well not a lot.... and bloody well make sure ya's  have a pisser of a time at the Bendigo Motorcycle Clubs Vinduro ! Tim754
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 12:46:13 am »
Close up shop for a few hours and come down for a look/ride Tim754!

Tex

EBT

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 08:21:02 am »

Overview

The Bendigo Motorcycle Club (BMCC) will host this event on Sunday 16 September at the Bagshot Motor Sports Complex. This venue is owned by the Bendigo Car Club, who will be providing catering on Sunday, and selling raffle tickets. We urge everyone to support them.

Standard vinduro guidelines apply (i.e. Pre 1985, headlight and tail light fitted, adequate silencing, bikes in safe working order, etc.). As usual, this is a non-competitive event.

The event and course

This vinduro will be held over a short course, approximately 5 – 7 km in length (TBC). Basically, somewhere between the 2012 HBBB and 2011 Ballan Sprint loops in length and layout. More details of the course will be published on the Vinduro Victoria website ASAP.

The event is for senior riders only, and there is no area set aside for junior riders. Minibikes and pitbikes must not be ridden anywhere at the venue, including the pit area.

Entry forms shall be lodged on Sunday morning (and possibly Saturday afternoon for campers). Entry fees are $40 (MA licence holder), and $60 (includes one day licence). A nominal one day BMCC membership fee may also apply (TBC).

Rider starting order will be decided on the day. Lap tallies will most likely be recorded via a punch-card system.

Directions

The Bagshot Motor Sports Complex is approximately 27.6 kms from the centre of Bendigo. Detailed directions will be available soon on the Vinduro Victoria website. It will also be signposted.

Camping

Riders are welcome to camp at the Bagshot Motor Sports Complex, and may arrive from Saturday afternoon onwards. There are good facilities, with basic toilets and showers, but no mains power.

No bikes are to be ridden at the venue on Saturday, and we ask that participants also refrain from riding on the surrounding roads. No dogs are permitted on site.

This is the first time that a vinduro has been held at this venue, and we ask that everyone behaves in a responsible manner, so that we get asked back again next year. Don’t leave a mess behind!

Spectators

This venue is ideal for spectators, with several good vantage points.

More details

John McClean (BMCC): 0419 189 463

John “Tex” O’Brien (Vinduro Victoria): 0457 844 512

Keep checking the Vinduro Victoria and BMCC websites for updates. 

Cheers EBT Forum

« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:06:45 am by EBT »