Author Topic: Sick of the Vic cold weather? Want a Holiday in QLD?  (Read 668 times)

Simo63

Sick of the Vic cold weather? Want a Holiday in QLD?
« on: June 19, 2012, 10:53:26 am »
Well I might be able to help you out there  :)

I need to transport a 15 1/5 foot caravan from Broadford (Vic) to the Sunshine Coast. This needs to happen within the next 2 weeks (ie before the end of June).

The van is undamaged. It is registered, has had the wheel bearings checked and has undergone a mechanical inspection. It also has 2 spare wheels and has been regularly towed so there should be no problem towing it.

It is insured.

I am willing to pay up to $1000 for someone to tow this to Qld for me. There are a couple of conditions attached (ie you must get it to me undamaged)

Here is your opportunity to have a holiday on the Sunshine Coast at almost no expense.

PM me or call on 0407 654 564 if you can help out.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Sick of the Vic cold weather? Want a Holiday in QLD?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:39:52 pm »
Man i reckon you could get it transported from a carrier for that or maybe a lil less, only a few years ago i got a 56 Customline from Labrador Qld to Keilor Vic for $890!!
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Simo63

Re: Sick of the Vic cold weather? Want a Holiday in QLD?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 03:24:25 pm »
Man i reckon you could get it transported from a carrier for that or maybe a lil less, only a few years ago i got a 56 Customline from Labrador Qld to Keilor Vic for $890!!

No I can't unfortunately.  Been trying for a week now and still nowhere near that figure.  Cars and vans are very differently priced.

Also backloads from Qld heading South are a lot cheaper than loads heading North due to the demand the mining and other industries is creating.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:28:10 pm by Simo63 »