Author Topic: BLING PARTS FOR YOU VMX BIKE  (Read 1114 times)

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
BLING PARTS FOR YOU VMX BIKE
« on: June 19, 2012, 08:03:32 am »
went to visit flower pot racing on my trip to the uk.he has loads of new stuff for sale
T.I bolt sets
cnc triple clamps
nos fork legs
used fork legs
wheels
hubs
nos shocks see pics
lots of stuff made perfect send him a pm he might just have what you want

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: BLING PARTS FOR YOU VMX BIKE
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:14:49 am »
went to visit flower pot racing on my trip to the uk.he has loads of new stuff for sale
Not to mention the best Metisse fibreglass in the business.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline flower pot racing

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: BLING PARTS FOR YOU VMX BIKE
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 08:28:49 am »
All sorts of bits and bobs knocking about.  I try and keep universal for mass appeal.  Having a batch of widgets manufactured for a one year model that is specific only to the 175 enduro spec bike is not on my to do list unless you need 100 of them, in which case lets do it! 

Doing things properly takes time effort and money and as I am short of all those things I have to be careful what I do.

One day I will work out how to post pics then can advertise stuff properly, always working on some sort of project!

I can not take any credit for the fibreglass that has headed down under for various projects.  My mate makes it and is the best in the business and has been doing it for years.  Top quality and reasonably priced is always a good formula to follow.

He has got moulds for pretty much everything, HL, Metisse, B50, Victor, Speedway, Grass track, trials, CZ, Greeves it's a very long list.

As a one man band who is very good at his job you'll appreciate that nothing is in stock, it's all made to order and the waiting list can be longer than you would like at times.  But when you see the quality, you'll realise it is worth the wait.

Colours are in the gel coat, so no need to paint.  If you can provide a British Standard number, he can get it.  Even metal flake for those of you who are that way inclined!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:44:14 am by flower pot racing »