Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 911 times)

Offline Hyfen69

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey guys
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:10:05 pm »
Hi Guys,
Probably should have done the introduction first (already sought some tech info -thanks Doc).... started riding in the early eighties on varied makes and CC's with my personal favourite being a Yz250H..rode up until the mid 90's where I swapped the dirt for the road, riding Harley's and Triumphs mainly until recently when I sold them all!!! and bought a 70's CJ5 Jeep with a SB Chev... sorry I know this is not a 4x4 Forum.......then about 3 months ago I bought a 1973 (I think) Suzuki TS 125 MX which I have already stripped and have begun the rebuilding process, along the way I hope to learn a few things from the brains trust that seems to hang around these forum pages. I would like to get into some club racing down the track, and if the body hangs in there buy and build up my dream bike, a 1974/5 Maico ....
See you around the traps!
Cheers,
Hyfen69.

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 08:43:52 pm »
Welcome aboard Hyfen. Hope you find plenty of useful info and assistance here. And make sure you tell us all when you do finally get that dream bike. Many of us here have realised that ambition over the past decade or so of vintage MX!