Author Topic: Upper Horton Trail Ride  (Read 1602 times)

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
Upper Horton Trail Ride
« on: May 11, 2012, 06:39:30 pm »
Upper Horton is a very small community between Narrabri & Barrabra NSW. 19 & 20 May is a great trail ride in some very beautiful country. There is camping, bar & food. Will be a great weekend. On Facebook look for Thomas Lee Upper Horton. There are some vids on You Tube as well. You can call Thomas Lee Motorcycles on 02 67523566 or message me.

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Re: Upper Horton Trail Ride
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »
Hey John
Great area for riding up there as you know I have had a few rides in that area. The PUB and community allays support these type of events and even let you have a quiet sleep on the veranda at the hotel  :D  I'm sure that aytone who goes will have a great time.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 08:27:34 am »
Ya Mick. Great spot.

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 04:23:45 pm »
This turned out to be a great weekend. Over 200 riders, lots of quality riding, the best meals around & more than enough beverages. This a link to a vid of the main course with the hard bit in it. The way the track was laied out you didnt have to do the hard section. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssnc1otcPw Some of you may not like the music. There are a lot of other vids on there as well in the area. Plans are already underway for next year.