Author Topic: Yamaha XT 550 Clutch Basket  (Read 1607 times)

Offline llewdaert

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Yamaha XT 550 Clutch Basket
« on: April 26, 2012, 08:08:43 am »
The Yamaha XT 550 Clutch Basket, is broken on the one I am rebuilding. I would also be interested in other spares or whole bikes? Does anyone know if the 600 has the same clutch??
Cheers
Scott

Simo63

Re: Yamaha XT 550 Clutch Basket
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 12:44:24 pm »
The Yamaha XT 550 Clutch Basket, is broken on the one I am rebuilding. I would also be interested in other spares or whole bikes? Does anyone know if the 600 has the same clutch??
Cheers
Scott

I know of a whole bike that is available in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.  It's a farm bike (so no indicators etc) but has had a full motor rebuild although the owner can't seem to start it (not sure what the problem is).  He wants around $750 for it as is.

PM me if you want his phone number.

Cheers
Craig

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 05:25:17 pm »
 I have some parts I believe are from an 'exploded' XT 600 or maybe 550.
 They are obviously not XT 500, they were given to me. If you can find your way to Penrith area to have a look, P.M me.
 You can have what you need of it for the same price.
cheers pancho.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline llewdaert

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 08:20:57 pm »
PM sent

I have some parts I believe are from an 'exploded' XT 600 or maybe 550.
 They are obviously not XT 500, they were given to me. If you can find your way to Penrith area to have a look, P.M me.
 You can have what you need of it for the same price.
cheers pancho.

Offline llewdaert

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 08:21:38 pm »
Email sent Cheers

Cheers
Scott

I know of a whole bike that is available in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.  It's a farm bike (so no indicators etc) but has had a full motor rebuild although the owner can't seem to start it (not sure what the problem is).  He wants around $750 for it as is.

PM me if you want his phone number.

Cheers
Craig