Author Topic: UK shipping.  (Read 1118 times)

firko

UK shipping.
« on: March 26, 2008, 11:12:20 pm »
Does anybody know of a good shipper to bring a bike from the UK? I'm pretty hip with USA shippers but I'm about to enter unknown waters in bringing a bike out of the UK. Anybody have any good advice?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 11:26:19 pm by firko »

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: UK shipping.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 01:51:28 pm »
Firko,if it is of use to you I can supply the details of  an operation in the UK.I have have just had a travelling Scottish lass working for me whose Huband is Kombi mad and last year he had boated a Kombi from Australia to the UK for him.I quizzed him a bit,as you do,thinking bikes of course,and he said they were good to deal with-might be a starting point! Let me know and I will get onto the Scots and get the details if you want.

firko

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 05:20:17 pm »
Thanks Suzy 27. Give me a couple of days to sort out the details of the sale and I'll get back to you.

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 07:16:12 pm »
I met old Bert Cavell,Dad of the Flying Cavell brothers in QLD,at Clarence last -and he had just bought in a lovely Greeves twin pipe 380,I believe. A nicer bloke you couldn't meet and contactable through yhe QVMX site he said.He found it at a meet last year while he was over at the IOM-he could be of some help I'm sure.