Author Topic: When and where would you protest?  (Read 8834 times)

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: When and where would you protest?
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 06:56:03 pm »
with lozza and montynut on log books if you want to run your bike at the national level it would help the scrutineer,eligibly and promoter if it was log booked.them you know when and where you could protest.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:00:50 pm by micks »

albrid-3

Re: When and where would you protest?
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 07:09:16 pm »
Suzukal, I sympathize with you about all this, and people judge harshly and they love to through stones, when they don`t really know the real truth behind the situation, just tunnel vision on there own thoughts and idea about it.
I had a similiar issue happen to me years ago at the barrabool Australian Vmx Titles and I came 3rd in my class and my bike was pounded at the end of the final just the same as other riders bike where, and that was the time if anybody had an issue to view their opinion, everybody had plenty of time to protest and know one did, so the trophy was mine, but later gave it back, not with any guilt, but my bike was oversize, by how many mm I don`t know as I bought the engine like and I still don`t to this day. But I do know that I rode my butt off to come 3rd. So my message to Suzukal, walk tall and see you at the next title. The comments I see on this thread are call (Australia Pickers)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:36:25 pm by DBA B50 »