Author Topic: MOMS new rule - All Disciplines  (Read 3506 times)

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: MOMS new rule - All Disciplines
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 05:43:37 am »
we could all buy some shite pit bike chain guides that forko reconds are the go ;Dyeah the powers to be go over board on stuff like this and modern plastic chain guides have a habit of making your joining link clip to come off which isnt a problem on modern oring chains since the joining link plate is a press on fit but on std chains youll need to go endless or suffer smashed up cases when the joining link pops on the start line

Offline tmman

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 10:53:15 am »
wtf!!!  new rule for old bike is this an oxymoron or what, we ride vmx because soccer, golf n tennis only require one ball!!! what happened to the rule if it wasn't made in that period it aint beein used!!

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 08:50:27 pm »
Change the record Wally, I know who you're shooting at and it may have been funny, once.
Dirt Track Sliders never had them from original, from memmory I can't recall any of the early MX style bikes that were used on DT having them either, they were removed or never there.
I understand where they're coming from, but really, what is stopping someones hand from going into the spokes of a wheel? ??? ???
Hey I'm confused slides I thought I was a Right Wally!
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Curly3

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 11:59:30 am »
You're still our best Wally, Wally.
No more chest beating pm's please Walter, I don't require any more proof, I'm already convinced.