Author Topic: Real ferals.  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Real ferals.
« on: February 13, 2012, 07:29:32 pm »
Bloody mice have eaten my sidecars seat foam.....again!!! What about have some groups wishing enter Australia illegally.. having to have diets that are based on ferals like Rats mice cats cane toads, camels, water buffalo, donkeys, brumby horses,cats, dogs, deer ,Bathurst burrs ,Bindie eye,serrated tussock,cats. blackberry carp sparrows mynahs starlings etc etc and cats.
All food groups covered ;) win win!

Fook me that above looks like your average "meat pie" filling >:(
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:32:40 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Real ferals.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 07:37:54 pm »
You dont like cats do ya Tim ;)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 07:38:19 pm »
I notice they wanted to introduce Elephants to control the Elephant grass, possibly Rhino and Gazelle, I mean when you think about it, it may just come down to us choosing the wrong feral species.
formerly Marc.com

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 07:42:27 pm »
Dare I say "Kiwis" Those birds might be the "feral" species that save Australia :D :D :D :D :D :D
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

albrid-3

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 07:52:40 pm »
You need a pest controler tim, go and buy some rodent bait station and put them in your shed, and don`t use the blue talon baits. get the red ones (ditrac) at will solve your problem. I have them in my shed
never have a problem inside the house, I here them eating the bait in 4 days it will wipe them out.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:55:31 pm by Ossa 6 »

Tony T

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 07:53:56 pm »
Yeah, but cats will eat those stinkin' mice, Tim.
Unless it's our bloody useless, mongrel cat. She does all the usual cat stuff (like piss in my office) except catch mice cos she's 19 and reckons she's too old.........  >:(

Offline Nobby25

• B-Grade
  • Could possibly fit other models?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 07:55:40 pm »
Must be a central Victorian problem :-\ rats had a feast on the wiring of my brothers ducati, cost him heaps.
The Headline read "RAT EATS MONSTER AT PUCKER"
Cheers Nob
TM125L RM250N TC125L RL250M PE175T RM80C RMX250T ATC70 YZ80B?

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 08:32:17 pm »
So Tony ,ya got a 19 year old pussy that likes to piss in your office?????

Dave the said bait traps were put out earlier today, thanks. Having approx 240000 tonnes of grain about area ............

Cats? NO 

Letting elephants go to eat feral weeds! and our taxes pay these University total fookwits large wages!!!!!! >:(
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 08:58:08 pm »
I lifted the bonnet of my car a couple of years back in the middle of the drought & found the frigging mice had chewed the top off my coolant over flow bottle & wiper washer bottle looking for a drink i guess >:(

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 09:38:20 pm »
Mice plagues and bloody locust plagues >:( Sister was living on Eyre Peninsula  SA thirty years back. Had to put her steel framed beds legs in buckets of water, to stop "some" of the mice crawling in the bed and nesting each night as you try to sleep. Have picture of 900+ mice trapped in bulk traps in the kitchen just one night. Australia and China are the only places that have mice plagues...why us????
                                                   Voltaire.

trailietrash

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 10:09:04 pm »
I notice they wanted to introduce Elephants to control the Elephant grass, possibly Rhino and Gazelle, I mean when you think about it, it may just come down to us choosing the wrong feral species.

Makes you wonder what they would want to introduce to control the redheaded cockchafer  :o