Author Topic: yz c ?  (Read 970 times)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: yz c ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 10:19:59 am »
Yeah, its a YZ250C.
The whole front end appears to be XT500 (maybe DT400 monoshock), and rear wheel may also be XT.

Still airbox and pipe are both there - if they're in decent condition they'd have to be worth the starting price right there...
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline steveo247

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 05:12:55 pm »
Son of a gun thats the exact YZ250C i bought on fleabay last year.

Rang seller (not this current seller), said he was happy to wait untill i was ready to pick it up. Paid him $420ish straight away. Kept in contact with him every fortnight and he kept saying it was fine no hurry etc etc.

when i was ready to pick bike up, he claimed he had moved house and had to get rid of the bike. I asked why on earth he did not call me i would have come up straight away. Got a sob story about loosing my phone number, and my email. yeah right.

Took weeks and threats of legal action but he finally posted my money back months later.

Wish i had have seen it i would have bought it.

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 05:29:19 pm »
It's probably still for sale Steve.  Give him a call.  i'm sure he'd be glad to hear from you  ;D ;D ;D
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Offline steveo247

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 06:01:09 pm »
upon staring at it further it may be a different bike.

just coincidence its got the same looking front end, front guard and is in a similar location.

Ive got too many other projects to buy it now  ;D