Author Topic: New "Improved" Old Member Returns  (Read 4796 times)

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
New "Improved" Old Member Returns
« on: January 10, 2012, 12:09:36 pm »
Hi All,
I am a old Forum member who has been on hiatus, in order to clear my thoughts and block out a huge amount of negative energy that I have contributed to in this place.That said, I am ready to contribute to this place positively,and I promise to ignore my old sparring partners.I will not respond to "baiting" from my old 'mates" and will now discuss negative points of difference face to face only.

I shall now introduce myself properly to you all so you can understand where I am coming from:
I am an age 41 VMX racer (and cyber racer),married (to a woman) with two children.I work in the construction industry for a large Australian Manufacturing Company that is ASX listed.
I have a definite Pre 85 & Pre 90 Suzuki bias but also own a Honda twin shocker -which will be rebuilt to honour a dearly departed friend later this year.
I am based in Auckland, New Zealand and race the Mr VMX series over here.But I did live in Sydney for 8 years and raced the Heaven series and one Viper round.I am a definite "wobbler" to borrow a TMBill phrase.My competitive days are over,its the restoring and riding that I enjoy.Getting injured and not being able to turn up to work is not an option for me.

I have brought and sold a number of bikes and parts, and met some really great people in this sport,who I consider to be friends ie STW996,090,Holeshot Buddy,Davey Crocket,Old Fart,Bazza,Firko,Evil Rudy,MarcFX, Bahnzy,Suzuki27, TMBill,DJ and yes even my old mate Rossco Campbell ;).

Thankyou for reading this and humouring me.I look forward to contributing positively to this Forum going forward.

Regards
Suzuki59 -formerly but no longer Suzuki43

TM BILL

Re: New "Improved" Old Member Returns
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 12:18:10 pm »
Welcome back liz  :)Suzuki 43 was a Wobbler but i think 59 has lifted the game  ;D were all wobblers in the scheme of things  ;D and i cant take credit for the Wobbler term . I stole it from Joan who made the term legendary at CD 7 while watching the shopping trolleys  ;D

I too am trying to find positive energy before i post on here  ;D  theres enough of the other sort in the outside world  ::)
Actually to be honest i have found God  :o he was hiding in a box of Suzuki NOS i had stashed but hes since buggered off again and taken a NOS RM 370 cylinder and piston with him  >:(

Happy new year to you and yours , see at the races or on here  :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:24:30 pm by TM BILL »

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 12:27:24 pm »
Happy NY to you and yours as well Bill.
I look forward to catching up with you in the Naki next month. :)

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 12:47:44 pm »
Welcome back Suzuki59!

Nice to see that the Anthony Robbins self-help that you have been undertaking during your hiatus is paying off.

Now that you are repenting and hence coming clean, I should mention on your behalf the XR200RF that you once jointly owned with your "good looking" brother, who shall remain nameless, and finally your Rick Johnson bedroom wallpaper/posters.

Perhaps now is the time to come out as the deep cover Honda mole that you are and stop all the un necessary Honda nonsense?

While it was noble of you to mention your forum friends I feel that there are many more, like me, that a little disappointed not to be mentioned.

Anyway, this is not about me, but rather about the new & improved Suzuki59.

So, well done, keep up the good work, and the self-help, and see you at the Johnny Old 2012 rematch where our natural, twin, order will be fully restored and hence you shall be waving me past as I lap you... brrrrrrr

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 12:55:09 pm »
Thankyou Scunge.
To coin another phrase,you can pick your friends but not your relatives. ;)

I sure miss those Honda baiting days with the big fella.

I look forward to battle at the Johnny Old with you.I am sure the "factory modifications" I make to your bike will serve you well ;).

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 01:00:21 pm »
Bill,
I hope that the nos cylinder and piston didnt go to the same place as the the "imfamous" RM 370  tank; aka "tankgate Waikato"??

NOS ahhh happy thoughts.
 ;D

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 01:45:13 pm »
and finally your Rick Johnson bedroom wallpaper/posters.

RJ posters eh, I knew the CR250 was part of an on going Honda fetish..  ;D
formerly Marc.com

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 03:43:35 pm »
cant believe there was no mention of Worms either :D. bloody 090 has all the friends ;D

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 04:26:32 pm »
cant believe there was no mention of Worms either :D. bloody 090 has all the friends ;D

Don't worry Worms, he is only popular because he 'puts out'…

Welcome back 43, or should I say 59!!!
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 05:33:37 pm »
I knew you'd come back eventually Suzuki59......It's been a bit quiet without you but at least the political analysts have put their Financial Review's back in the drawer and picked up VMX again. I'm genuinely glad you're back matey.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 05:36:18 pm »
suzuki 59 welcome back.
Johny old same day as "beach hop" and Western Springs world speedway bike event....Feck
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 06:12:41 pm »
Thanks guys,its great to be back.

I must confess that it was actually an autographed Bob Hannah poster on my wall in my younger days- post 1985 on a Suzuki of course!

Bazza,yes bad timing re the Johnny Old vs Speedway,but VMX wins for mine.See you at a Greybeards race soon.

PS Worms who?? LOL

Offline Iain Cameron

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 06:49:21 pm »
welcome back 43/59 missed you .
Yamaha tragic ; dt1, rt1, dt2, rt2, dt2mx , rt2mx , mx250, mx360,sc500, 74dt125, yzx125, yzc250, yzc400, yzd250, yzd400, yzh250, yzh80 , dt100 , xr75 ko xr80 03 , it175 82 . Not a member of any club

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 07:11:27 pm »
Welcome back Kotter.....opps....jaffa.... ;D....are you buying the beers at the Johnny Old?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Curly3

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 07:20:30 pm »
Clear for re-entry, anyone who rides a Zook must be okay.
Welcome back.