Author Topic: Christmas came early....  (Read 1535 times)

Offline flower pot racing

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Christmas came early....
« on: December 25, 2011, 08:19:04 am »
News from pommy land.  I cant work out how to post pics here, so I have attached a link.

http://forums.mxtrax.co.uk/showthread.php?t=316316

9pm here and 'he' is on the way, so best get off to bed.  I guess that 'he' has already been down your way, in which case merry christmas to you all and enjoy your Christmas bbqs.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas came early....
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 10:40:31 am »
Flower pot can you PM me if you have John Taylors email- Fleet ,Nth hants down the road from Simon Cheney. Lost it when my computer melted down. Cheers baz
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline flower pot racing

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 06:54:21 pm »
spoke to him last week, his mate is coming down this coming week to (hopefully) get some bits for a Metisse.   will send you an email

cheers
F P R

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 07:47:44 pm »
Thanks got xmas card from him and Jan and cant send email,he rode my bike at a vmx here in new zealand
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 09:16:47 pm »
Ben sent me the guff on the Fox replica triple clamps and I was going to upload this morning them but Christmas duties got in the way. Here's some better resolution shots. I reckon that for $590AU they are a good deal.....try and find genuine originals ;). Good news is that they can also be obtained in 43mm for Japanese forks.
PM Flowerpot Racing for more details.

Hello Mark.
 Feast your eyes!  Santa has just come early!

£380 for all that you see!  Chuffing bargain!

will take 44mm legs or 43mm legs.  By making some 43mm they will of course take alsorts of Jap forks, rather than the more exclusive (elusive?) 44mm big brothers.

Would I be right in thinking that they area bit out of your era, but do you know anyone who would be interested?  More are available in very limited numbers.
 Aerospace grade alloy, clear anodised.  They look good in the pictures, in the flesh they are much better!
 Even the draft angles of the original forgings have been replicated!  Lots of details that arent really needed have been included, but help take this parts to the next level.

Ideal for nice people who like (and appreciate) a first class engineered product.

'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 06:55:39 pm »
Dont you just love modern technology.......well done Rosie.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.