Author Topic: 2012 Magoo trailmasters charity ride.  (Read 4955 times)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
2012 Magoo trailmasters charity ride.
« on: December 06, 2011, 08:06:58 pm »
Ok I'm back for now!

Calling all friends, wannabe friends and imaginary friends of the Great Magoo ;D

it's on again, the best trailride you'll ever do and for a great cause!!!!!! and yes you have to drink VB's

we would like to continue what we started, so big Bill and I are in planning mode, maxium 30 riders, a 1 or 2 day ride, so you can just ride the first day, stay for the BBQ and drink VB's or do 2 days, the second day we will be kinder to you, so dont sweat, if I can do it anyone can 8)

the ride will be mid march to coincide with my nearly 50 party, so come and join us for the weekend and give something back to a great mans family.

more details on costs soon, but pm me to reserve your spot.

Cheers Trev

squirtmoto

Re: 2012 Magoo trailmasters charity ride.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 12:03:02 am »
Hey T'Rev I had another thought :o, my brain hurts so I better get it out before I shut it down!! It might be a better option to do it as a 1 day over nighter, staying at the Kenilworth Pub. We better find out what the QVMX and BMCC dates are before we set a date. Also it's about time some of you "Cockroaches" come on up!  We'll Smaaash, I mean look after you's all.  When we get the date sorted I'll set a link off the SCARTOURS web-site to register riders details.

Big Bill.

P.S. I'll see if we can get Chubby and Poonjab ( Clubby and Popgun) to do a Trailzone article. And see if Leisky (Mark) can come from WA.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 07:42:13 am »
sounds good Big Bill, staying at the pub gives us a drop-off point for any carnage that may happen. The link to Scartours is better than PMing me, and lets say the 10th and 11th of March 2012, this will be bigger than On Any Sunday, or the Isle of Man!!!!!!! and the QVMX and BMCC can work around us ;D

and to any Victorians, yes there are highways heading north and yes, we will be kind on and off the trail 8) VB's are cheap in Queensland, as no-one drinks it, so you have no reason not to come.

Cheers Trev

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:38:49 am »
and to any Victorians, yes there are highways heading north and yes, we will be kind on and off the trail 8) VB's are cheap in Queensland, as no-one drinks it, so you have no reason not to come.
Cheers Trev

are you sure about the highways? i thought once i got past NSW/QLD/ heading north was deep dark Banjo country and the world came to an end where you drop off the planet  ;D
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 11:36:18 am »
Hoony, most of the banyo players are in NSW or the ACT, just dont get off the highway and you should be rite ;D

Cheers Trev

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 03:29:56 pm »
costing will be $150 a head with $120 of that going direct to Ann and the kids, accomadation at the pub will be arranged for anybody staying the night and if anybody wants an extra ride on the sunday, Big Bill and I know some hills we can go play on.

The ride on saturday will be an easy to medium ride, so even 090 can do it ;D             I'm sure I'll pay for that :D

As one has said, who shall not be named, sex is better! but it just dosnt last as long, so prepare yourselves for 8 hrs of non-stop supreme enduro action.

Cheers Worms

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 04:08:50 pm »
Count me in Worms, just keep me informed of whats going on mate thank you.
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 07:42:49 pm »
Thanks Popeye, i will count you in!

where are the rest of the great mans friends gone?

or is this the website that was?

Worms, we will get 30 out of Queensland, but I just thought there might be some from NSW!

oldfart

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 07:50:22 pm »
Trev,   Have you locked it in ....10-11 March and will it be at Kenilworth ???  would be of some help .... then I will see it works in with my plans ;)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:57:37 pm by oldfart »

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 09:01:57 pm »
yep, it will kenilworth on that weekend, it would be great if you could make it oldfart.

cheers Worms

Offline holeshot buddy

• Legend
  • sunshine coast qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 09:50:12 am »
i will be there wouldnt miss it
great days riding with mates ;)
follow me to first turn

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 09:06:26 pm »
ok, with holeshot(russ), 090 Brad, and Bobby J on board that makes 12 QUEENSLANDERS.

come on, lets see if we can get ONE welshman or cockroach or mexican on board, I dare you's, just one!!!!!!

Cheers Worms ;D

you'll have the best time ever,  ;)

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 09:31:22 pm »
Make that 13 Qld'rs worms, sounds like fun.. ;D
SLAWESY
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 09:48:27 pm »
your on the list, how easy was that ;D

Cheers worms, Slawesy you will have a fat time mate,

Oh,  I just remembered it's past the southern states bed time so maybe they will wake up in the morning and say shit! I've just got to do that ride for Magoo.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2011, 07:32:35 am »
geez, this is like pulling teeth, come on, there must be one friend of magoos left in NSW that wants to travell and have a fat time riding in Queensland, you cant all be busy that weekend ???

I'll just keep annoying you until someone puts their hand up ;D

worms