Author Topic: 2012 Classic MX Championships  (Read 126351 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Classic MX Championships
« Reply #480 on: June 12, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »
The Magoo Recipient - Valour under fire.

Credit to you and Fully worthy of the award.

74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 12, 2012, 02:18:18 PM »
Can anyone with fotos please put them on the Face book page or link on there to them or if your lazy just tag them as Australain Classic motorcross on Face book please. 

That we we can all get enjoy them , and then tag them correctly with riders etc for others to see themsevles that might not be on forums etc.

Especially Helmet cam fotage as well...... ;)

cheers Guys great weekends work !
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 02:21:56 PM by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Bamford#69

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 12, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »
Hi,
great photos ,
 I was going to ask if you had permission to post my photo,
but then I thought "what a magnificent specimen of a man" .its best shared with everybody,
Love your work, 

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 12, 2012, 03:28:26 PM »
Nice flex bamford...... nice flex    :D
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 12, 2012, 03:50:50 PM »
That was best June long weekend in a long time. Even better getting a 3rd in the Pre 70 250's

That jumper makes me look fat Freaky, or maybe better just lose some weight. Pretty bad when the announcer call ya a big unit lol :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:05:17 PM by Turtle.Inc »
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 12, 2012, 04:10:55 PM »
Freaky - please don't tell me you got a gong???????????????  Thanks for the info re the Magoo award (F & A) - glad to see it went to a worthwhile winner - Magoo would of been proud.

Geez doesn't Fatboy look good  :-X
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 12, 2012, 04:26:38 PM »
That was best June long weekend in a long time. Even better getting a 3rd in the Pre 250's

That jumper makes me look fat Freaky, or maybe better just lose some weight. Pretty bad when the announcer call ya a big unit lol :D

I thought the term used was " Man Mountain' turtle ?
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 12, 2012, 04:28:08 PM »
Jackie Mac has a "truckload" of great photos on her site at http://www.vmxshotz.com/  8)
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 12, 2012, 04:35:06 PM »
then maccy you ned to get posten up there.....
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 12, 2012, 05:39:29 PM »
Even better getting a 3rd in the Pre 250's
Heard the NSW Police force gave you a extra encouragement award on the way home. Well done  :) :)
Couple of CR`s

Offline Turtle.Inc

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 12, 2012, 08:18:33 PM »
Even better getting a 3rd in the Pre 250's
Heard the NSW Police force gave you a extra encouragement award on the way home. Well done  :) :)

That boy in blue did not have a sense of humour, think his mum must have slapped him too many times as a baby, encouragement awards are always an added bonus Snowy ::) :D

Did 090 get the ironman award, he must have rode every class on the weekend excluding the ladies. Surprised he didnt ride home Sunday night, must have run outta fuel. Well done Brad, great effort both riding and bike preparation/presentation.lots of long hours gone in there. Cant wait to see the rematch at Mr VMX later on in the year 8)
Always looking for Maico parts/bikes, cash paid

Offline Stewart Allen

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 12, 2012, 08:52:53 PM »
Sounds like a variation of the Turtle & the Hare proverb
CHEERS STEWART

Doing it to old things is fun
# 74 Heaven
IT490 Will be going one day soon
CR125M
SL175 bitza
IT250D needs work
CR250RE Not going as yet
YZ125F

Curly3

« Reply #492 on: June 12, 2012, 09:18:00 PM »
Is it a "Turtle" neck sweater Ross?
When are you coming back down to Nepean?

Devilman

« Reply #493 on: June 12, 2012, 10:02:02 PM »
Great weekend boys ;D.. Fraze... Freaky.... Col.. DT..  volunteers on the track & that lady who sat at the till during sign-on.... love your work..  Weekend threw up a bunch of challenges for all ya'll and the meeting still flowed... apparently presentation took a while... Don't care since no tropies for me :'(....they say they were well done by the time they were handed out ;)..... to be fair I'd be tipping with all the protesting >:((seems to be a QLD thing  bugger all in taz vic & sa but the last couple of QLD rds its been rife... cheating or bad losers... something stinks up there though) U W.A. folk are awesome the way U keep attending...  

My weekend sucked. Started early .. Big Sandwiches maico x71 250cc.. didn't see u stopped on the hill in practice... I appolagise for trying to ram my elsinore in your tailpipe... thats not code for anything by the way... It hurt me more than it hurt U evidently... Gave me a whopping corky left thigh & belted my knee cap.... also gave me a rib complaint that forced me to frock up & withdraw.. taking little breaths & curtsying . Got the week off work so its not all bad

I was wrapped that my bro could take 1 off  Brad Grant-Kenny Vanberslow ;).. What was up with that 125 thing ?????? Too many weights not enough speed ball huh  aye bro LOL???   I nearly hit U in practice too when it stopped :o.. pay back was almost a bitch ... hmm... that huck&buck right in front me in the last pre78125 moto chasing JT yoh!!! :o Nasty... Glad I was standing behind the fence.. Glad U jumped straight up too...

no bar during the day was a bit harsh  :(... Boona was way far 2 go 4 kentucky straight :P hic* Bet Tazzy will have a functioning bar & no queenslanders to cheat or protest so pre 90 titles will go off.. ;D

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 13, 2012, 09:35:21 AM »
Great weekend boys ;D.. Fraze... Freaky.... Col.. DT..  volunteers on the track & that lady who sat at the till during sign-on.... love your work..  Weekend threw up a bunch of challenges for all ya'll and the meeting still flowed... apparently presentation took a while... Don't care since no tropies for me :'(....they say they were well done by the time they were handed out ;)..... to be fair I'd be tipping with all the protesting >:((seems to be a QLD thing  bugger all in taz vic & sa but the last couple of QLD rds its been rife... cheating or bad losers... something stinks up there though) U W.A. folk are awesome the way U keep attending...  

My weekend sucked. Started early .. Big Sandwiches maico x71 250cc.. didn't see u stopped on the hill in practice... I appolagise for trying to ram my elsinore in your tailpipe... thats not code for anything by the way... It hurt me more than it hurt U evidently... Gave me a whopping corky left thigh & belted my knee cap.... also gave me a rib complaint that forced me to frock up & withdraw.. taking little breaths & curtsying . Got the week off work so its not all bad

I was wrapped that my bro could take 1 off  Brad Grant-Kenny Vanberslow ;).. What was up with that 125 thing ?????? Too many weights not enough speed ball huh  aye bro LOL???   I nearly hit U in practice too when it stopped :o.. pay back was almost a bitch ... hmm... that huck&buck right in front me in the last pre78125 moto chasing JT yoh!!! :o Nasty... Glad I was standing behind the fence.. Glad U jumped straight up too...

no bar during the day was a bit harsh  :(... Boona was way far 2 go 4 kentucky straight :P hic* Bet Tazzy will have a functioning bar & no queenslanders to cheat or protest so pre 90 titles will go off.. ;D

Ha. Glad you saw the get off. Felt like a crowd pleaser. The 125 is all show and not enough go. Going to have to rectify that one. Hope you can stay healthy so we can go at it next time.