Author Topic: calling all mexicans that are still talking to Worms  (Read 1073 times)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
calling all mexicans that are still talking to Worms
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:34:01 pm »
Hi Guys

Im looking for somewhere secure in the Melbourne area for next Sept to leave some bikes and car for a few days, I want to ride the great ocean road on the BMW with my gal  but prior, I'll be doing a 3 day enduro thru Tassie with 3 other mates from Qld, so Ill be doing the road trip with all the bikes and gear and they might fly.

I even thought of John Boag, as I minded his stuff for a week or so when he was in Qld, but Ive lost his contact and not sure where he is in relation to Melbourne.

Cheers if anyone can help, Worms

Offline dalesween

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: calling all mexicans that are still talking to Worms
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 08:36:00 pm »
Yes can do, i live at Sunbury near the airport,stuff will be stored under a pergola behind two cars so will take some getting at,just let me know.

cheers Dale.

Doggy Digger

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 09:08:46 pm »
I live in Sydney - but I'm still a Mexican.   But, yes - I will talk to you, Mr Worms.

And what an awesome Mexican-AFL grand final we've just seen!!!!   Did y'all see Dougy Wade and Jezza at the ceremony?   How cool was that!!

If you put your kit behind Boagy's bikes, they will be safe as houses.  (May suffer some rust infection or similar, though.)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 07:50:05 am »
Wow!!!! there's 2 of you's still talking to me ;D

na seriously, Ive had a great offer from a top mexican bloke, so all is good and sorted. Now the blokes are sorted, so we have 11 months to get the girls organised :D

Cheers Worms