Author Topic: CANOWINDRA 2011 PICS  (Read 10762 times)

Offline Hardo

• Legend
    • View Profile
CANOWINDRA 2011 PICS
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:10:22 pm »
Hey guys. After going through well over 1500 pics (thanks to my wife Diana  :) ), I have selected a handful to throw in a folder for your viewing pleasure.
If you send me your name and race number (and class) , I can go through what I have and see if there are any for you.

It was a great weekend and very well organised. Well done to all. (including Greg and CARL ... lol)    :D

Enjoy! ;D 
-Hardo

Saturdays "Canowindra Cup" pics are here :- www.photobucket.com/CanowindraCup2011

Sundays HEAVEN Pointscore pics are here :- www.photobucket.com/Canowindra2011

(Click on "View As Slideshow")

;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:05:57 pm by Hardo »

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: CANOWINDRA 2011 PICS
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:05:38 pm »
Some real allsorts in those pics...up close,rear shotz,close shotz,corner shotz,bikes,mud,pits,boys,toys and smiles..  :P
They got it all !!
Love em - Thanks for sharing !!  :-*
cheers A

Even sleepin Flaggies  ;D

People have got to be more responsible   ;D  ;)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:10:58 pm by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:14:53 pm »
Great pics, thanks Hardo and Mrs Hardo. :)

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline reg

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 04:41:33 pm »
Great pics Hardo, email sent

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 06:21:25 pm »
Great pics hardo,
 i think you guys were camping across from us with the old white holden hardo plates ;D na nice car wish i had one..........

Offline VMX Andrew

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 07:15:42 pm »
yep i was camping straight across from hardo too...i was the quiet shy bloke :D who owned the white 4wd hilux and rode the big cr500 honda number 810!!! gee ive gotta say this man i had a bloody top weekend thanks too holmesy
for puttin on such a great event-cant wait till next year :)
Great pics hardo,
 i think you guys were camping across from us with the old white holden hardo plates ;D na nice car wish i had one..........

Offline Hardo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 12:10:18 am »
No probs Nath ! I knew you would like them... there's HEAPS of you.... musta been doing cool stuff to get the attention of the camera.

No probs A, glad you liked them.  ;)

Reg: Sorry mate - I looked and looked and looked for pics of you on Saturday - no luck would you bloody believe !!  Didnt have as many pics on Saturday cos of the weather.. :-\ Sorry mate.  :(

LOL Mick... yeah that was us. Wanna buy it?  ...  :P

Andrew... we reckon we know who you were ...  if these pics are you - then my wife liked your outfit - hence we have a lot of you!!!  ;D  Will come and say gidday next time. Geez I sure hope this is you ! ... LOL

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 10:45:00 am »
Great pics hardo,
 with the old white holden hardo plates.

I bailed out of the hire car Sunday morning,on the way into CD8 cause I spotted those plates and dropped into say "Gidday from WA"..yep nice Holden  ;D

Geez I sure hope this is you !

Yep thats him..Hangin outside of Magoo's bar Saturday Night CD8 with his lady,,looked straight out of a part of "Man from Snowy River" with their Dryz-Bone and Acrubra Hats.Top Couple..Would of made another great shot the two of them.  8)
cheers A

Best is in the West !!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 01:33:10 pm »
No probs Nath ! I knew you would like them... there's HEAPS of you.... musta been doing cool stuff to get the attention of the camera.

:D I'm usually completely invisible to the camera. Just wish the photos made me look as awesome as I thought I looked, rather than as un-awesome as I actually am!  :P

Do you have any pics of Marty? My bikes (#818), but wearing red riding gear. Ta.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:22:21 pm by Nathan S »
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 06:11:34 pm »
Hey hardo
 see if she got any on saturday number 25 orange TT500 and white DR500 it was a bit wet to take many pics.
 I'm wearing geen plastic paints like you go trout fishing in  ;D NZ style
I would make a offer on the holden but seen it on friday night needing a jumpee start  :o I herd some one left the wireless on :)

Offline Hardo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 06:33:17 pm »
LMAO Mick25....  ::)  Yeah "someone" did .... But thanks to Turtle and old mate (forgotten name, but top bloke) we got that jumpee start...  :)

;D Alison .. was great that you introduced yourself at CD8 ... 

Yes Nath, got a few of Marty ... another top bloke and had a great chat with him on Sunday.  ;D

Here's a few more....   :) :)

Mick - Yours are next..... stand by...... ;)

Offline Hardo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 07:23:51 pm »
Mick... unbelieveably I haven't spotted a TT500 as yet ... still looking...   :)

Offline VMX Andrew

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 07:50:52 pm »
 Geez I sure hope this is you !
[/quote]

Yep thats him..Hangin outside of Magoo's bar Saturday Night CD8 with his lady,,looked straight out of a part of "Man from Snowy River" with their Dryz-Bone and Acrubra Hats.Top Couple..Would of made another great shot the two of them.  8)
cheers A
yep thats me wearing the hot pink and black wulf nylons on the sunday .... the girlfriend absolutely luvs those pics mrs hardo thanks for taking them... can u believe it that was the the first time i wore those race pants in about 15 years...the other ones i wore the day before were just covered in mud and stunk... ;D
ooh i nearly forgot... hello alison - rachael cant wait too see u again and give u another hug  :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:32:40 pm by Andrew vmx »

Offline Hardo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 08:03:19 pm »
 ;D ;D
Mrs Hardo said "No Problem" Andrew..  8)

Here's a few more to fulfill a request from Martin and Chris ...   :)

Offline Hardo

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 08:53:40 pm »
Mick ! I found a few of you and your super sweet TT500.....  problem is that it was when we were washing our bikes Saturday arvo...   :D

Here they are, including one I found of Mark and his RM125 A #522...(in background) he tells me it was the first race he entered in over 30 years!!  :o :o  That in itself is an awesome effort...   ;D ;D