Author Topic: HOnda CR250M  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
HOnda CR250M
« on: September 23, 2011, 11:32:13 am »
Got a Elsinore CR250M for sale, was raced with a MT 250 motor in it and an UP pipe, but tank covers, seat etc has been restored/ painted, new controls and cables and hasnt been used since.  Have the original CR 250 motor that goes with it but would need a rebuilt ( which is why it not back in that bike yet) PRity tidy unit lots of new bits and origial stuff too - perfect resto or crank itup and go racing.

I used the rear shocks on the YZ so thats about the only thing you cant have, otherwise its all there, added fuel and fired it up the other day so nothing really stopping you putting numbers on it and go crazy !  Tank is like new so hence why its not been ridden.   MAy have some other parts to go with it but will need to check
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:47:20 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: HOnda CR250M
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 11:35:21 am »
looking at around $2,800

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:40:59 am by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline 35elsinore

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:43:54 pm »
Freaky, am interested in rebuildable cr250 eng if for sale seperate. It would be a shame to split if original eng for frame but im keen if you are.

Taka 100

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 10:12:17 pm »
hey mate can you give us a look at the the other side ,and when you say the other motor needs a rebuild does that include gear box etc or just the top end , do you have a lowpipe to go with this , thanks

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 10:35:12 am »
I dont have the pipe but i have all the other stuff like the Original air filter and carby for the Cr motor.  NOt interested in splititng it up wouldnt be any point.  Motor is original so you would put all new bearings and seals etc in i t if your were serious about riding it. IF not put it to one side and keep buzzing around on the MT motor.

I have a spare MT motor 35 E if your interested.

New side covers and tank new repain, new seat cover and so on.  Start 2nd kick.  Easy to put back to CR spec if you grab another low pipe and stick the CR motor back in.  Will load up new picks and a video, before i put it on Ebay, but will be mid week at this stage before i get a chance too.
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 12:41:33 am »
braaap brapppp
(video )
74 Yamaha  flattracker's