Author Topic: NOT VMX....Online Clothes shopping sites ? HELP !  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
NOT VMX....Online Clothes shopping sites ? HELP !
« on: September 01, 2011, 10:52:16 am »
not VMX but i thought i would put the question.

i need a few pairs of Levis jeans. now i am old school when it comes to buying clothes and usually go to a physical store, but with the strong Aussie dollar i know i can get a better deal these days , but where?

i need a reliable site that has secure payment ( Mastercard preferably) and prompt delivery. i am a newbie to this for clothes. i am a bit concerned about being ripped off so i am hoping someone has some 1st hand experience they can recommend.

Any suggestions ?
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: NOT VMX....Online Clothes shopping sites ? HELP !
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 11:42:29 am »
I've used this mob a lot, great to deal with, have some great gear.  usually grab a few belts when they're on sale.
http://www.sheplers.com/?source=Google_AUS_Sheplers_Terms&gclid=CIzJ1vvx-qoCFc2GpAodJzxd1g

Unfortunately Levis can not be sold outside of the U.S. So you need a U.S. shipping address, this mob is good and I use them all the time.  Great for ebayers that wont send out side the U.S. as well.  They will also combine packages to save on postage if your doing a few orders. I signed up reluctantly thinking I'd hardly use it.  Use it every week. Very handy when people quote crazy Int' postage prices, but ship free in the U.S.

http://www.comgateway.com/RED/com.comgateway.cgw.Home.do?4403cgtyxsd=lKOqcXkDnAz9mTClTKWZSEkwBQ0%3D

Set up your Comgateway account and then you can type in the url of where your shopping and it becomes seamless.  You can also shop at Wallmart.

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 11:49:23 am »
isnt that the womans job to buy clothes for you ;D

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 11:59:50 am »
isnt that the womans job to buy clothes for you ;D

Only if you want to look like your Mum dressed you.

Offline chrisdespo

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 12:59:29 pm »
shepplers is where i by my levis jeans and justin boots can even get 38 inch leg great when you are six foot seven. my wife dose all the shopping land here in about ten days...........
When in DOUBT GAS IT!!!