Author Topic: maico 760  (Read 2442 times)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
maico 760
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:43:20 pm »

TooFastTim

Re: maico 760
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 10:25:58 am »
Surprised Crabman's kept so quiet about this one (he's not that sort of guy):

http://www.e-dirt.co.za/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2715

http://www.e-dirt.co.za/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2778
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 10:28:28 am by TooFastTim »

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:26:37 am »
very interesting/well crabman  whats the go

Offline subarumy98

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 01:17:27 am »
Nah - that's just Crabman trying to get me going.

I have a Huskyt Desert Racer waiting to spank him with. Pirates like us will not be goaded into battle.
We wait till the time is right and the enemy have let down their guard

and

that's when we strike !

Let him think he has the upper hand, with his fancy Jap Crap
the Euro Trash will rise again like Odin and take the crown !

Offline crabman

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 09:08:16 am »
Public Apology

Sometime ago a good friend and mad forkin South African posted a picture of a Husky twin cylinder CR on a local South African web site. Subarumy takes great delight in pulling the piss out of me re my Maico's, all seven of them. True to my good form in the presence of Subarumy,  I had my one and only  DNF. This was my only DNF  in more than a decade, and as luck would have it, it happened  at a recent South African VMX meet and regretably Subarumy was there in fine form.

Can you imagine how I was ragged ? In a moment of extreme weakness I hatched a plan.

I decided to respond and pull the piss out of him, he had just begun restoring a CR 500 Husky. I posted the now notorius post that I had a 760 Maico  waiting for departure at LAX. Everbody I knew was told that this was just a ruse aimed at Subarumy. Actually I had  a 1973 HONDA CR 250 M  on route to South Africa, incidentally a bike that Gary Jones has used and campaigned to win some VMX title in the USA. 

Can you imagine my embarassement to read about my ill conceived and now embarssing plan for revenge on this forum. I will have to seek revenge in a less embarassing way.

Maybe I can use his Husky for traction at our next race, alternatively I can have a spare 490 cylinder rebored, if possible to 760 cc and then run him over in the pits.

I repent for my deviant ways, Please may I have foregiveness and now pray for the  ideal opportunity to seek double revenge.

Regret the error of my ways. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 09:10:06 am by crabman »
Old and slow - and happy