Author Topic: Anarchy in the UK  (Read 6939 times)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
Anarchy in the UK
« on: August 09, 2011, 12:10:48 pm »
Hell stuck in Japan when i should in in the UK looting Unity Equip and Rickman, but for all our mates and Cousins in the UK, keep your head down and try not to park your car or bike in the wrong suburb.

Vancouver, London, where next, Sydney ????

You know Aussie Police get a bum rap a lot of the time but can't imagine them standing around being all PC while that shit goes on. Tear gas the little pricks and put the dogs on em.
formerly Marc.com

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Anarchy in the UK
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 12:21:16 pm »
mmmmm she's not the mother country she used to be....  :(
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-09/violence-spreads-to-more-uk-cities/2830898

this one happening in our own back yard..I think its all Wong IMO  :D
Finance Minister Penny Wong has announced she and her partner, Sophie Allouache, are expecting a child in December.

In a statement, Senator Wong says the child was conceived through IVF and the biological father is a friend who will be known to the child.

"Like any expecting parents, the prospect of welcoming this child into our lives fills us both with joy," Senator Wong said.

cheers old fashioned and high morals  ;)  ;D
Best is in the West !!

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 12:27:34 pm »
Alison,
You could get a job hosting Today Tonight with a smooth segue like that one. Amazing work… Anna Coren would be impressed.
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 12:41:27 pm »
Alison,
You could get a job hosting Today Tonight with a smooth segue like that one. Amazing work… Anna Coren would be impressed.
VMX42

Nah ..dont want the Chasers on my tail..Come on it was a tad funny or was I that Wong  ;D
cheers A
Best is in the West !!

TM BILL

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 01:11:51 pm »
Shhhhh FFS you will upset the this is a bike forum mob  ;)

However if we get the all clear from the TIABF mob have i got some opinions on this  ;D

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 01:14:32 pm »

this one happening in our own back yard..I think its all Wong IMO  :D
Finance Minister Penny Wong has announced she and her partner, Sophie Allouache, are expecting a child in December.

Is she any relation to Patsy Wong who was New Zealands first Chinese MP until she put the Wong receipts in for her husbands travel expenses.  ;D

Anyway seems like the news is better from Liverpool, they suppressed their rebellion quick smart, always liked the scousers no nonsense approch.
formerly Marc.com

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 01:15:28 pm »

However if we get the all clear from the TIABF mob have i got some opinions on this  ;D

Hell Bill,
You probably have some mates who were there…  ;)

You wouldn't get away with that type of behaviour in Taupo though!!!!
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

TM BILL

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 01:17:04 pm »

Hell Bill,
You probably have some mates who were there…  ;)

You wouldn't get away with that type of behaviour in Taupo though!!!!
VMX42

Jeff much as I love my new home Taupo the reality is the closest were going to get to a riot is when somone finds somthing cheaper than Bunninigs and Bunningings wont come to the party   ;D

My mates in the UK are all a past that these days   :) While in the old days rowing with the law was a Sat night past time , we eventually grew tired of fighting the biggest  gang in the world  ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:24:10 pm by TM BILL »

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 01:23:34 pm »
Hey these guys are gouging a buck out of everything these days,

formerly Marc.com

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 01:26:41 pm »
Jeff much as I love my new home Taupo the reality is the closest were going to get to a riot is when somone finds somthing cheaper than Bunninigs and Bunningings wont come to the party   ;D

Not saying it is a retirement village but last riot in Taupo was when the Anusol Wipes ran out at the chemist. ;D
formerly Marc.com

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 01:54:49 pm »
You know Aussie Police get a bum rap a lot of the time but can't imagine them standing around being all PC while that shit goes on. Tear gas the little pricks and put the dogs on em.
"Victorian Police" and "fatal shooting" are phrases that spring to mind.

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 02:04:58 pm »
Victorian Police" and "fatal shooting" are phrases that spring to mind.

You could handle the riot with 2 Victorian Cops, Danno to pull the trigger and Wayne to reload  ;D

formerly Marc.com

TM BILL

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 02:12:24 pm »
As far as police shootings go , if a villan or scumbag is tooled up then generally hes not carrying it to part his hair   ;) And if hes stupid enough to go tooled up but with no intention of using it makes no difference . Im all for a warning shot  :) straight between the eyes . I dont have much respect for the police , but i do believe they have the 2nd most mongrel job on the planet , they are still expected to maintain order , catch viilans and make the pubic feel wam and fuzzy but these days they have to do it in a touchy feely way and god forbid they arrest anyone with an accent or over zelous sun tan or wearing a towel instead of a triby  ::) cos then their racist  :P They are expected to take a knife (or more likley a stick ) to a gun fight and if they draw it their just bullying nutters  ::)
No i dont like the system or its servants but i wouldn't have there job for anything .

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 02:24:11 pm »
As far as police shootings go , if a villan or scumbag is tooled up then generally hes not carrying it to part his hair   ;) And if hes stupid enough to go tooled up but with no intention of using it makes no difference . Im all for a warning shot  :) straight between the eyes .

Maybe they need a consultant from the New Plymouth Armed Offenders Squad. I know they go to Waitara and Opunake occasionally but I am sure they would also do outside contracts..... ooops maybe contract is not the correct term.

Anyway all i see is a deadbeat generation who are used to being treated with kid gloves and leaching off the Government, I would launch a two pronged attack with the Police and Immigration

Whatever happened to the Riot Act which allows for guilt by association or happening to be there at the time.
formerly Marc.com

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 02:32:59 pm »
Jeez and I thought this was a song related thread...  :-[