Author Topic: HEAVEN NEXT MEET, LAKE GLENBAWN 20-21 AUGUST, EVO CHALENGE  (Read 9366 times)

GEORGE

Re: HEAVEN NEXT MEET, LAKE GLENBAWN 20-21 AUGUST, EVO CHALENGE
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 11:29:25 am »

We know CRC was changed to TRY & screw over the PRE90 fellas  >:(

Last Friday got a email from the club saying all was good for a good

weekend of racing then the next morning its off WTF  ::)

GEORGE

Offline czeck

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 01:52:50 pm »
one for EKKA
The long range did not mention the rain all weekend, the front only moved in on late Thursday.
You are not the only one that got inconveneinced. A lot of work went into putting the event on and the decision to cancel was made with regret.

one for GEORGE
One day you will come out and introduce your self. I take offence at you putting up mis-informed shit on this forum. As I said before if you got something to say, say to the people and stop hiding behind your handle. You forget that quite a few people from Heaven ride with the pre 90 guys.
No one is trying to screw any one.

rgds

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 02:14:45 pm »
Anyone who's ridden with HEAVEN for a while will know that around Bulahdelah/Glenbawn has become rainfall central. The number of events that have been impacted by the weather over the past few years is astounding. The decision to move the CRC was sensible given what happened there a few years back with weather, and this weekend sadly shows that it doesn't seem to matter what time of year it is. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do. No club goes to all the trouble of setting up a race meeting and then canning it without giving it a lot of thought.

I reckon it's a bloody shame that our weather has it in for dirtbike events, but that's the way it is. So how about we all just cop it sweet and move on.

(Fingers crossed for Rockley!)

Offline HuskyPete

• A-Grade
  • Huskys Only, maybe a CCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 02:28:30 pm »
Rockley will be on Rain,Snow,Hail or shine
1967 360 Viking, 1969 360 Cross, 1974 250 Mag x 3, 1974 400 Cross x 1, 1974 450 WR, 1975 250GP, 1976 250 WR, 1978 390 Auto, 1982.5 500 Gold Bullet. 1976 390 OR, 78 CCM

Offline Ekka

• Legend
  • Go hard or go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 09:29:19 am »
one for EKKA
The long range did not mention the rain all weekend, the front only moved in on late Thursday.
You are not the only one that got inconveneinced. A lot of work went into putting the event on and the decision to cancel was made with regret.

one for GEORGE
One day you will come out and introduce your self. I take offence at you putting up mis-informed shit on this forum. As I said before if you got something to say, say to the people and stop hiding behind your handle. You forget that quite a few people from Heaven ride with the pre 90 guys.
No one is trying to screw any one.

rgds

Just raising a point  ;D

Offline Ekka

• Legend
  • Go hard or go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 09:35:23 am »
Rockley will be on Rain,Snow,Hail or shine
Good to see i got a more i could say but  :-X

Offline VMX Andrew

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2011, 07:40:40 pm »
Evo @ pre 85 challenge now at canberra fairbairn park september 17th @ 18th ....
anyone goin to it....  ::)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2011, 09:46:45 pm »
Most clubs always do there best.
I have run everything from casual club days to full on states rounds , I was the clerk of course at the first ever thumber nats, there is little or no shit I haven't seen before.
Now I was keen as to attend this meeting but even my feeble brain was smart enough to look here on Thursday http://www.weatherzone.com.au/ and go that's not looking good. I dont do mud anymore unless it's a big meeting . Take some responsibility for your actions your old men not kids. 

Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline VMX Andrew

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 08:07:16 pm »
gee wizza ill have to start using weatherzone instead of http://www.bom.gov.au/ for
the next vmx meet.... ???