Author Topic: Moree MX Nationals  (Read 1688 times)

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
Moree MX Nationals
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:27:37 pm »
Moree MCC big day has arrived. This Sunday is our round of the MX Nationals. I will be very busy helping organise flagies. Hope some of you will be there.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Re: Moree MX Nationals
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:34:17 pm »
Good luck with it, should be a great day. I'll be checking out Coolum next week :)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 08:45:47 pm »
Good luck John
And until you ride VMX again YOUR GAY
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 08:28:46 pm »
Good luck John
And until you ride VMX again YOUR GAY

Ha f#$%@*g ha Slack :D. Maybe one day. At the moment my other comitments are taking up my time ::). At least they are bike related ;D.

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 08:31:36 pm »
What a great weekend. Great wether, great track. Sham to see Ferris loose his lead in a big crash. The under 19s are NUTS :o.

Offline frank jnr

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 09:17:13 pm »
The soon to be Crowned under 19's Champion (has enough points in the bank and can't be beaten) is a good country boy from Wagga Wagga, Errol Willis...Another Sporting Champ from Wagga.....

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 07:45:14 pm »
Ferris hit the ground hard in the third moto at Moree resulting in trauma to his chest and hand. Coughing up blood, Ferris withdrew from the round and was transported to hospital. Still coughing up blood yesterday, Ferris looked in doubt for the series finale at Coolum however his condition has improved today and he has confirmed that he will race.

It wasnt his decision. He was laying on the ground yelling at the first aid to let him up :o. He is one tough guy 8). Bloody nice kid as well. Always has time for the younger kids.