Author Topic: CLUB BULTACO AUSTRALIA RALLY 2011  (Read 2172 times)

Offline jas150

• Novice
    • View Profile
CLUB BULTACO AUSTRALIA RALLY 2011
« on: July 16, 2011, 01:26:45 pm »
The Club Bultaco Australia annual rally will be held (for Spanish bikes only) on the weekend of 12-13 November at the usual place, "Rivervale" near Braidwood, NSW (1 hour East of Canberra), 1500 acres on the Shoalhaven River. All types of non-competitive riding is catered for - trials / trail, enduro, Moto-X, bench racing, road ride to a pub, gymkhana. Camping is available on site, there is a bush loo & bathing in the river. Entry is ~$20 payable to the property owners. Montesas and Ossas welcome. Tell your mates and come along for a great friendly weekend (most turn up from Friday morning). Bring along all those bike bits you want to sell. For all details phone (02)62916446.

Offline BultacoMacca

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: CLUB BULTACO AUSTRALIA RALLY 2011
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:26:37 am »

The annual Club Bultaco Rally for 2011 is confirmed for the 12th and 13th November
2011, at Trevor Griggs's property at Braidwood NSW.
This is a relaxed event, and lots of fun. Try out to be the Drag Racing Champ, win the slalom, or slow race, or just go for a relaxing trail ride around the 1,500 acre property. There's even time for a road ride on the mighty Metrallas!
And all Spanish motorcycles are welcome!!

Club Bultaco site at www.clubbultaco.com.au or give
John Somerville a call on 02 6291-6446.

Directions to the rally.
Travelling from the south:
On the Kings Highway between Braidwood and Canberra,
turn north onto Larberts Road
10klms west of Braidwood (the only turnoff).

Travelling from the north:
Turn off the Hume hwy at Goulburn to Tarago and on to Braidwood.
15klms before Braidwood, turn off onto Larberts Rd.

Drive along Larberts Road for 6km, cross a small concrete floodway on a creek (usually dry), the road changes to dirt, across the cattle grid gate, drive another 1km & turn right into the "Rivervale" homestead - you are there!

Offline lyle2212

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: CLUB BULTACO AUSTRALIA RALLY 2011
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 08:44:24 am »
Hey macca ,I planned on going this year but unfortunately I have to fly back to work on friday,spewin ..If you find anyone selling frontera MK11 parts could you let me know please. just send me personel message. I live not far from you ,I,m at Mayfield, Also I am thinking about having a barbeque at my place in dec for any Novacastrian bultaco owner because there seems to be quite a few of us in Newey,might be a good way to source parts,regards lyle.