Author Topic: New scam  (Read 72088 times)

Offline Mike52

• Legend
  • 81 KTM 125 LC
    • View Profile
Re: New scam
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2014, 07:05:12 am »
I finally got a n email from some FBI guy who had found $8.5 mill of mine in a Nigerian bank.
I did reply and said " Mate there must be some mistake as I already have that money in my bank account "
 ;D
Needless to say I haven't heard back from the guy.

I have one of those shonky throw away free email accounts so am not worried about any follow up. ;)
85/400WR,86/240WR,72/DKW125,Pe250c,TC90,TS100,XT250,86/SRX250,XR400r
Friend  struggling up a hill on a old bike at MTMee .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjj6E2MP9xU.

Offline ozktm151

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2014, 08:13:53 pm »
Check this one out. Went to buy a couple of fork seals from Italy from COPPIA PARAOLI FORCELLA ARIETE ARI.021 MARZOCCHI 38 mm FORK TUBES 38X50X10,5 and they wanted to charge me 250 EUR for postage. Gotta love ebay

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #212 on: November 10, 2014, 11:02:08 pm »
There is a problem with your OTP access. It is either complicated or you have some virus on your system.

We strongly advise you to scan your system then update your profile on our portal below or walk into any of our branches nearest to you to resolve the problem.

Kindly CLICK HERE for correction request.

a bank in nigeria phaaarrrk
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline TooFastTim

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2014, 07:09:33 am »

Offline paco

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2014, 08:02:56 am »
I sold a bike and was payed via paypal {charged $87] And they denide access to my money untill I supplied them with a photo ID and proof of my address.Now [a different matter] I had to return an item and they wont give me a refund untill I supply them with a tracking number.It realy is easier to deal with real people face to face than all this internet shit.p
what ! Who me ? Nah

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2014, 12:28:18 pm »

Yep, got one of these today.
You have to remember that the govt. departments don't actually have your e-mail address to be able to send these out.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2014, 06:51:33 pm »
note from the Bendigo Bank... ::)

Your Bendigo Account is Temporaril?y Restricted

Inbox
 x 

Bendigo Bank <[email protected]

4:27 PM (2 hours ago)

to Me

This email confirms the following action for your Bendigo Online Banking Account.

See detail(s) below:

Account Temporarily Restricted: We noticed suspicious activity on your account from an unrecognized device on December, 1. This may have been you via a mobile device or other devices.For your security, we have temporarily restricted access to domestic and international transfers until you verify your identity with us.

Please take a minute to make sure that the information we hold about you is up to date and to verify your identity with us.

To verify your identity with us, simply visit: www.bendigobank.com.au/customer/support

You will be required to provide details you have on file with us; after which normal Banking activities will continue.

We apologize for any inconveniences and appreciate each opportunity to serve you.

all good but I don't have a Bendigo Bank account...fwiddiots! 8)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2014, 02:26:41 pm »
Bendigo Bank emails come from "ru" Russia , well bugger me ::)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline kdx Geoff

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2014, 02:40:38 pm »

Would l have to pay tax on that ?

Hello,
We are currently seeking to employ in the USA How would you like to make money by simply driving your car advertising for RedBull.

How it works?

Here’s the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: RedBull seeks people -- regular citizens,professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a small advert for "RedBull" plastered on your car. The advert are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them.
This program will last for 12 months and the minimum you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with $500 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you RedBull shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $500 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple , no application fees required contact email along with the following if you are interested in these offer.

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Make of car/ year:
Exterior Color of Car:
Telephone numbers:
Email:

We will contact you immediately we receive this information.

Kind Regards!

© ®RedBull Car Advertisement. All rights reserved™.
Buying kdx air cooled drum brake unitrak bikes and parts

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 17, 2015, 01:16:30 pm »

Received this today and contacted Paypal, they told me that they will never ask you to (click here) to update accounts, this should only be done after logging into your and any info needed will be on that site.  This seems to be similar to the email Mick received a little while back.
    Zane
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACCOUNT ON HOLD

PayPal

You must update your information

Dear customer

Some information on your account appears to be missing or incorrect.
Please update your information promptly so that you can continue to
enjoy all the benefits of your PayPal account.
If you don't update your information within 37 days we'll limit what you
can do with your PayPal account.

What do I need to do?

Click here to update your information for further use of your account

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 17, 2015, 02:37:18 pm »
i brought some parts on ebay and when i went to pay by paypal and hadnt even signed in to paypal yet it went to pay mate which ive never heard of, now its saying i paid on the 2nd of march but no money has come out of my accounts and the seller cant reset the invoice so i can pay by paypal which i prefer as opposed to giving cash on pick up. so has anyone had this happen to them??