Author Topic: Forsale TS185ER SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!  (Read 1523 times)

Offline The Wombat

• B-Grade
  • I think I can I think I can
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:40:39 pm by The Wombat »

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Forsale TS185ER
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 10:34:01 pm »
Sweet mate! I have some questions.How much for the PE? Why is the bike black? (Looks tough but). Who shot JFK? Is the universe still expanding? How come you haven't got a helmet? You look like Bobby from Supernatural.Has it got a key or do I need a coded screwdriver? Will you take $150 - CASH (coins are cool, right?)? Will you deliver to West Heidelberg? Trade for a 'tomic in good condition not running its good when it went wheelies in all 2 gears and does good burnouts and I always look after it but I can't fit mum and my young sister and her baby on the 'tomic no more? Can I pay $5 a week for 23 weeks to pay it off in full? Has it got petrol and a powerband? Can I come visit to look at it - where do you live and when are you not at home so I don't come then and not see you?  ;D
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline The Wombat

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 04:05:53 pm »
Hello Can-Am, Thanks for your enquiry. Yes the PE is for Sale $3k ( thats about 2 liquor stores & a 711 ) The Black is a special stealth paint issued by the CIA so its funny u mentioned JFK, we may know the same people. I believe the universe to be infinite but thats debatable. That is not actually me riding the beast it is in fact Bobby from supernatural ( Yes Satan rides a TS and Bobby procurred it as a Trophy, in the 1st seasons finale "The Devils Trap" google it ) so I hope that ansewers both of those questions. Yes it does have a Key although if u lose it your coded screwdriver will work fine. Sorry its $500 cash, Bagged coins are exceptable but transfer of ownership is not until its all been counted. West heidelberg would not be a problem providing I can get thru the police lines. Not sure what A tomic is ?? but it sounds like a Gem u should keep it for prosperity or a project for when yr on parole, if its not running see Paul @ Discount Motorcycle Wreckers he has all the parts you need for every bike ever made and is always happy to help out an enthusiest like yourself.The Ts is the cadillac of Motorcycles no need too worry about Mum & sis again all aboard Bubs on the Tank sis in front of u ( cosy like ) & mum on the back just watch yr feet in the spokes.

I have taken the liberty of doing a credit check on yr user id and unfortunately the payment plan u suggest would not allow you to pay off the oustanding monies on the Tomic I also noted a herbilist named snake has put a caveat on that vehicle for a unpaid loan.

Yes it has petrol and a powerband 1 of them is a little low not sure which one. Sure come take a look if I'm not home I leave a key under the pot plant but make sure u lock up b4 u leave cause there are some shifty types out there.

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 05:28:20 pm »
Excellent! I dunno about the seating arrangement you've suggested coz last time me'n sis travelled that way bub arrived about nine months later! Go figure! Mum wasn't too happy - maybe she likes sitting in front? Fanks n'I'll fink about it.

Offline The Wombat

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 05:39:41 pm »
Yes Can-Am u gotta watch the ladies cause sibling rivalry is one of the major causes of Homocide, I would suggest leaving 1 home to baby sit whilst taking the other on a ride  ;)

P.S sorry the beast has just been sold good luck with yr search.

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Forsale TS185ER SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 06:37:19 pm »
HEY! I'm cool you've sold the bike - I didn't want tit anyway. But, who you callin Homo? Snake can be called on ....a 4 pack of Cougar and you're gorn!   >:(